Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

2 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I mean Maddison was tweeting earlier. Obviously doesn't indicate anything, but it'd be stupid to tweet openly after doing anything like what's being alleged 

What is alleged???

Edit: OK someone above says party

Edited by WigstonWanderer

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Party during lockdown. 

That's it? 

Obviously it's idiotic on their part (whoever THEY are) and they deserve disciplined but the way folks on here are acting with the discretion and reluctance to speak, I thought they fvcking murdered someone. FFS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

What is alleged???

Edit: OK someone above says party

Yeah... I don't think anyone would be posting galore on social media if they had just done such thing.. 

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Am reliably informed praet starts and haven't heard anything about players not travelling. What kind of weirdo makes this stuff up?

I mean earlier in the season one of our players ALLEGEDLY walked in on our ex physio drilling another player...... lol so this is fairly tame! 

people have got too much time on their hands at the minute 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Am reliably informed praet starts and haven't heard anything about players not travelling. What kind of weirdo makes this stuff up?

Depends where you look... 

Screenshot_20210411_103720_com.twitter.android_1.thumb.jpg.c7b952e560d156dfb53cde41598c8f0c.jpg

He's been right about stuff before. 

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

So none of it’s true? A cover up for something else maybe? Or deflection?

I just think some weird freak has made stuff up. I became aware of something being made out earlier this week and have been assured its not true. Let's see, won't know if its true until we see the team so I won't dig the person out completely until I know for sure but I'm pretty confident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2