Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

Just go out there and get at them from the first whistle. Run hard and fast, press from the front, defend and scrap like our lives depend on it and show the quality gap on the pitch that is definitely there on paper. Get in to them, f**k them up. 

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Just go out there and get at them from the first whistle. Run hard and fast, press from the front, defend and scrap like our lives depend on it and show the quality gap on the pitch that is definitely there on paper. Get in to them, f**k them up. 

If Brendan goes, I'll back you for the job, based on the comments above

4 hours ago, davieG said:

My point was in relation to many of the comments in the Merc article where they suggest moving Ndidi to Amartey's position.

Fair do's. Mine was an immediate reaction to your comment. Didn't realise it was you btw. Didn't bother reading the uneducated masses comments from the mercury 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's about time I started waffling on about Sidnei Tavares again. Got a feeling he'll be involved again tomorrow.

Fingers crossed he’s on the bench and will replace Madders after 70 mins

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's about time I started waffling on about Sidnei Tavares again. Got a feeling he'll be involved again tomorrow.

Keep thinking back to that shot he had that somehow keeper saved, feel like it would of kickstarted something for him had that gone in 

• Like 1

It's all about the mental game at this stage of the season.  Last season we folded.

This absolutely cannot happen tomorrow.

Psychologically to go there and win will be a massive boost and will see us through to the next 4 wins required.  

Lose and we're in trouble.

It's all about momentum rather than saying we can lose this, take a win next week, 4 easy fixtures after this... etc etc.

Excuses.  We folded on excuses last season.  Cannot happen this season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

According to a reliable twitter source...

Kasper, amartey, Evans, fofana, Ricardo, castagne, tielemans, ndidi, praet, iheanacho, vardy.

Looks decent, best we’ve got apart from Maddison who should provide the spark from the bench if need be

16 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It's all about the mental game at this stage of the season.  Last season we folded.

This absolutely cannot happen tomorrow.

Psychologically to go there and win will be a massive boost and will see us through to the next 4 wins required.  

Lose and we're in trouble.

It's all about momentum rather than saying we can lose this, take a win next week, 4 easy fixtures after this... etc etc.

Excuses.  We folded on excuses last season.  Cannot happen this season.

I don’t know about the players but my mental game is in bits at the minute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2