Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

Just now, Corky said:

Get Ric in the dressing room before every game.

Fvck it, let him replace the Birch on matchdays. The crowd would go wild.

ABSOLUTE LEADER

We need the players on a decent diet. Ric in the dressing room dishing up one of his finest Italian pizzas wouldn't be the best idea imo.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Agree, but a defeat could put a seed of doubt again in their minds and then those 4 winnable games become very tense, particularly if you drop points in the first one. 6 wins on the bounce I'm going for. That will tie up Champions League football and an FA cup final. :trumpet:

5 hours ago, W88DY said:

Five if you include the Utd Scum, Why not...

I like the way you two think. :schmike:

6 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

With the injury problems West Ham have got we need to get straight at them from the off tomorrow, none of this over cautious mamby pamby slow start let's play not to lose bollocks. 3pts would really put a big downer on their ambitions to overtake us. We also need to 'mind the gap' between us Chelsea and Liverpool who are looking ominous. If you want to be top 4 you need to show courage and ambition, if you don't, you have no right to be there.

Just have to get the mindset right. Last weekend was a freebie. West Ham is the most important match of the season to date. The mindset needs to be 3 points is the only acceptable result and then hopefully build on it from there. West Ham is looking at it exactly the same way so this is a huge, huge test.

• Like 3

The team have shown before in certain games where they've had time to prepare and amp themselves up for the game. The first 20 minutes will say a lot about how Brendan has set them up. We're at our best when we've gone high tempo from kick-off. West hame maybe thinking the same so it will be interesting who gets the upper hand. We might nullify each other so small margins it may come to. Whatever happens we don't give up and give it all until the last minute. COYF! :chant:

• Like 1

Up early and absolutely buzzing for the game. 

It feels like the biggest game since the last game of last season. 

I'll have a shower and select the lucky Kelechi shirt for today - I didn't wear it last week for some reason (I blame myself).

I've got a ridiculously positive feeling about this one. Vardy and Kelechi to score and one from Youri in a 1 - 3 win. 

COYB 

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Just have to get the mindset right. Last weekend was a freebie. West Ham is the most important match of the season to date. The mindset needs to be 3 points is the only acceptable result and then hopefully build on it from there. West Ham is looking at it exactly the same way so this is a huge, huge test.

Absolutely. 

9 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

According to a reliable twitter source...

Kasper, amartey, Evans, fofana, Ricardo, castagne, tielemans, ndidi, praet, iheanacho, vardy.

I'll believe DP actually starts when they blow the damn whistle, "reliable" or not.  But it would be small consolation for going 5 at the back again, at least.

6 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

The team have shown before in certain games where they've had time to prepare and amp themselves up for the game. The first 20 minutes will say a lot about how Brendan has set them up. We're at our best when we've gone high tempo from kick-off. West hame maybe thinking the same so it will be interesting who gets the upper hand. We might nullify each other so small margins it may come to. Whatever happens we don't give up and give it all until the last minute. COYF! :chant:

This sitting back in the first half could have cost us dearly on a number of occasions this season already but we've been very lucky and instead of being two or three goals down got away with it. Having 'eventually' changed formation in the second halves we've improved dramatically at times and scraped the win. Whilst I didn't see the whole match, you have to take your hat off to Leeds yesterday because with a little bit of drive and ambition they pulled off a win with 10 men against the team we tamely sat back against last week. If you think you're good enough for top four and Champions League football you have to show far more fight and endeavour than that performance even if you subsequently lose. Instructions and mindset come from the manager, he too has to reflect fight and ambition.

• Like 2