Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

We haven't lost a league game away from home since November thats quite incredible.....

As much as people want to admit it today is a must in game in terms of confidence leading upto the run in.

However a draw is OK but in order to remain in the top 4 ideally we need to win 4 out of our next 5 games and hopefully have a 9 point or more lead coming into the last 3 games of the season.

I can see us winning today and it will be a good game 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

How sound is this info?

Sound enough. The players in question haven’t apparently travelled and have been training on their own this week.  

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

An alleged rumour removed

Braindead

Hamza has got to go now, twice he’s played up.

Perez isn’t good enough to be causing Brendan those type of headaches.

As for Madders, show he still needs to grow up. If it comes, out will be the final nail in his England coffin.

5 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Braindead

Hamza has got to go now, twice he’s played up.

Perez isn’t good enough to be causing Brendan those type of headaches.

As for Madders, show he still needs to grow up. If it comes, out will be the final nail in his England coffin.

What must go through their heads mate? Imagine when asked Rodgers will just say internally disciplined. 

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Sound enough. The players in question haven’t apparently travelled and have been training on their own this week.  

Who was it if you know? If they’re stupid enough to jeopardise our season by doing this, then they don’t deserve any form of protection...... as paying fans we should be entitled to know. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Who was it if you know? If they’re stupid enough to jeopardise our season by doing this, then they don’t deserve any form of protection...... as paying fans we should be entitled to know. 

See Simmo86 for the players 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

To be fair though, Arsenal have been beaten by them three times this year. Man Utd have beaten them once in three attempts. Liverpool haven't beaten them and neither have Chelsea (although only played them once). 

That same cautious approach led to a 5-2 victory over them away from home, you can forgive them for trying the same sort of approach. This time however, they were ready for it and Pep found a way to match it. 

Sometimes you just have to accept that there was no beating them on that day, wether you go all out or are more reserved. 

It’s not about the result, I didn’t talk about the result. It’s the mentality I have an issue with, I had the same issue with the first half against them when we won, it was utter shit.

Last season Rodgers far too often changed formation against other teams. Like he was scared of them, remember the Man U game? They were in awful form, we were riding high and we go all defensive, shove Maddison out wide etc. 

We are a team sat second or third that seems to decide we are going to act like a mid table club and and concede the initiative to others sometimes. I felt like that started to rub off on the players.

It’s not been as bad this season and he’s refrained from doing that too much, hopefully it’s a one off. But I just worry we are going to sow that negativity again.

• Like 1