Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (A) Sun 11/04/21 @ 14:05

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It’s not about the result, I didn’t talk about the result. It’s the mentality I have an issue with, I had the same issue with the first half against them when we won, it was utter shit.

Last season Rodgers far too often changed formation against other teams. Like he was scared of them, remember the Man U game? They were in awful form, we were riding high and we go all defensive, shove Maddison out wide etc. 

We are a team sat second or third that seems to decide we are going to act like a mid table club and and concede the initiative to others sometimes. I felt like that started to rub off on the players.

It’s not been as bad this season and he’s refrained from doing that too much, hopefully it’s a one off. But I just worry we are going to sow that negativity again.

When Rodgers first arrived here, there was no cautious approach. We tried to outplay everyone and we got some humpings because of it. 

We've started playing smarter against the big 6 and correct me if I'm wrong but we've beaten all of them this year, right? 

Mentality counts for nothing if you're not winning games. Leeds have an all out attacking mentality (most of the time), would you like to trade places with them? Fulham like to play on the front foot..... Not one of those big six teams you mentioned would hesitate to play more reserved if it meant winning. Utd have done it most of the season. 

Just now, SecretPro said:

Can somebody name the ****ing players already?

I think they’ve already been named Hamza, Madders and Perez, don’t quote me on that but I’m sure that’s what someone else already said earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

So is the alleged rumour that a certain YT, JM HC and AP broke Covid rules in some way?! Or is it something else? 

would be surprised if YT was involved as seems to be a consummate professional, and is allegedly in line to start? 

feel free to remove if inappropriate Mods, just trying to work out what the rumours are? 

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Can somebody name the ****ing players already?

It was mentioned previously that the following were not seen in training clips.

Madders

Hamza

Youri

Perez.

But as someone later pointed out, there are a few others who we haven’t seen either. But certainly the four names above appear to have some gravity.

Will have to change my team prediction now then...

Kasper

Amartay

Evans

Fofana

Ndidi

Ricardo

Castagne

Praet

Tavares/Leshabela 

Iheanacho

Vardy

Going to be a mixture of experience and young uns on the bench...

Soyuncu & hopefully (fingers crossed) Barnes back next week...