Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Not that we need Central

midfielders, but I wonder where Barkley will end up after being stripped of his squad number?

Back to Villa when they fail to get JWP i'd imagine

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm in the Forest of Dean struggling for signal and a decent bit of fcukin scran. What's happened?

About 6 players (Including ex-Leicester favourite Slim) have been put up for sale alledgedly due to poor performance!

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

About 6 players (Including ex-Leicester favourite Slim) have been put up for sale alledgedly due to poor performance!

Cornet is intruiging, I know we don't want to go anywhere near 3-4-1-2 but he's a superb left wing back and was a promising left footed right winger a few seasons ago. His underlying stats in the 2018/19 or 2019/20 season were up there with the best in Europe. 

Cherki would be the obvious pick there, Aouar was always Arsenal's apple of their eye, bizarre how he's not gone anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm in the Forest of Dean struggling for signal and a decent bit of fcukin scran. What's happened?

There be pigs in them there woods, time to channel your inner caveman

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Cornet is intruiging, I know we don't want to go anywhere near 3-4-1-2 but he's a superb left wing back and was a promising left footed right winger a few seasons ago. His underlying stats in the 2018/19 or 2019/20 season were up there with the best in Europe. 

Cherki would be the obvious pick there, Aouar was always Arsenal's apple of their eye, bizarre how he's not gone anywhere. 

Cornet has a contract agreed with Burnley. Just waiting for them To sort price. 

Neres loan to buy and an U21 CB would be ideal IMO.

Sell Praet, Hamza, loan Benkovic or sell him also. Amartey may also go if we get another CB (1yr left on his deal) and if injuries to Evans and Vestergaard aren’t too bad. 

I personally can't see us having the money for Noni.

On this basis, I'd like to see us get Forests Brennan Johnson.

Welsh international, fast skilful, right hand side attaching forward/winger, 20 years old. 

ticks a lot of boxes IMO.

Maybe send Benkovic on loan to Forest as part of the deal. He needs games, and he's clearly not getting that here

Also, still think we should pick up a free agent CB - Solomon Kvikvelia for example. very little to lose

Sorted.

30 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Also, still think we should pick up a free agent CB - Solomon Kvikvelia for example. very little to lose

Sorted.

Agreed! Would be a massive long shot and probably big wages... but Boateng is still available lol 

Also Maksimovic.

Would be typical of us to spend money on a CB and go cheap on the RW though lol 

Gone on one of my scurmishes to look at what players aged 21 or under could we potentially get cheap/on loan/loan with option/obligation to buy and not have to name them in our 25 man squad.

At centre half I didn't spend too much time as I don't think we'd want a complete novice but someone who's already got quite a lot of experience who'd be available

Ozan Kabak

Ethan Ampadu (could fill in at DCM when they all fcuk off to AFCON)

Chris Richards

David Zima 

At right wing there's plenty more scope, although how willing the teams would be to a loan without a hefty down payment I'm not sure.

Dejan Kulusevski

Antony

Tete

Calum Hudon-Odoi

Abdullah Sima

Cole Palmer

Brennan Johnson

Mohamed Ihatteran

Amad Diallo

Anthony Elanga

Yunus Musah

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Luca Orellano (mustard)

Luiz Henrique (beast)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Gone on one of my scurmishes to look at what players aged 21 or under could we potentially get cheap/on loan/loan with option/obligation to buy and not have to name them in our 25 man squad.

At centre half I didn't spend too much time as I don't think we'd want a complete novice but someone who's already got quite a lot of experience who'd be available

Ozan Kabak

Ethan Ampadu (could fill in at DCM when they all fcuk off to AFCON)

Chris Richards

David Zima 

At right wing there's plenty more scope, although how willing the teams would be to a loan without a hefty down payment I'm not sure.

Dejan Kulusevski

Antony

Tete

Calum Hudon-Odoi

Abdullah Sima

Cole Palmer

Brennan Johnson

Mohamed Ihatteran

Amad Diallo

Anthony Elanga

Yunus Musah

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Luca Orellano (mustard)

Luiz Henrique (beast)

Would be ecstatic with these two 

• Like 2

Think we should go for PSV's  Defensive midfielder Ibrahim Sangare, watch bits of the game v Benfica to see  Madueke. Thought Madueke was average but  Sangare was excellent, quickly releasing the ball and playing it along the ground,can see him going to a top elite club next season for £50m plus at least, he's the type of strong athletic player we need, any thoughts?

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas