Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

19 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I'm not bothered if the right winger is left footed or not but we need someone, Pulisic and Sancho are right footed and you wouldn't turn either down for our right wing

Agreed but there's a smaller pool of right footed right wingers these days. Do me a list of 5 that would improve us that we could realistically get. I don't want a list of right footed wingers that are renown for playing on the left.

8 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Of all of the players that I saw during the Gold Cup (admittedly I only watched from the semi-finals), Miles Robinson was the player that I thought could possibly be useful to us or someone else in the EPL in the near term. I also liked Tajon Buchanan and the LCB for Canada (his name escapes me), but not as much as Robinson.

I would feel more comfortable with Robinson partnering Soyoncu than Vestergaard . His pace would be more suited for a lot of the top attackers in the premier league. I worry that when we push up in possession, Vestergaard is going to get dusted on the counter. 

12 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

I would feel more comfortable with Robinson partnering Soyoncu than Vestergaard . His pace would be more suited for a lot of the top attackers in the premier league. I worry that when we push up in possession, Vestergaard is going to get dusted on the counter. 

Vestergaard has Ndidi, Bertrand, Soyuncu, and Ricardo around him who are all very pacy. I'd much rather have a proven centre back who has shown he can play well at PL level than someone from the MLS who has had some good international performances. 

6 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Vestergaard has Ndidi, Bertrand, Soyuncu, and Ricardo around him who are all very pacy. I'd much rather have a proven centre back who has shown he can play well at PL level than someone from the MLS who has had some good international performances. 

You're probably right. I just got this feeling he's going to be more Ryan Bennett than Robert Huth. I hope I'm wrong.

On 13/08/2021 at 19:24, Ric Flair said:

Agreed but there's a smaller pool of right footed right wingers these days. Do me a list of 5 that would improve us that we could realistically get. I don't want a list of right footed wingers that are renown for playing on the left.

I'd struggle to do you a list of 5 wingers that would help us in total we could realistically get, I don't follow other leagues like I used to

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I know I gave him a bit of a ribbing, but I’ve mentioned it before, I’d still take Adama here. I think Rodgers would have a field day with him…. Sort out his end product and you’ve got an unstoppable demon…..

...you would  think so...!!!

That is the part of his game ni one is going to change. I would think any manager he has played for has gone down that path and have resigned themselves to adapting to what he does on the pitch. 

The problem is what he sees in those attacking situations and obviously he makes his decisions in that instance. He makes poor  decisions and lacks the awareness needed to capitalise on the opportunity he has created, with his speed and physicality. 

• Like 1