Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

VAR is a joke, if you have to replay it multiple times, angles and slow it down then it's not a error.

If the did a votes of players, fans and managers, 90% would want it binning!

The first 2 yes - not sure about the last .

At the time they wanted help for refs .

Although was probably like Wenger , Pulis and Warnock .

Frank Lampard won’t be complaining tonight  !

11 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Getting excited about what exactly? Who exactly am I throwing hate at? I purely pointed out something that others have too. 

Your accusing Burnley fans of religious hate, when you don’t actually know why they are booing, like I said they might be booing because of the holding up of play, Tbf I bet most don’t even know he has been fasting!! 

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not to me or you, not everyone has grown up in multicultural areas though with people mixing.

Most of Burnley probably have absolutely no idea it's Ramadan atm.

They should know, I have been on Grand Old Team telling these muppets it is Ramadan all day. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You say that but the VAR had to watch it from 3 angles and in slow mo, Mike Dean has watched it from 2 angles and slow mo before coming to the decision of penalty 

I know they did do this but they didn't actually have to, you could see exactly what happened first time. I don't get why they watch everything 100 times in slow mo.