Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

So when they go down (hopefully) do we want any of their players? Aside from DCL I don’t rate any of their players personally. 

Anthony Gordon is a talent but he’ll be one they keep hold of in the champ as he’s homegrown and a toffee. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

So when they go down (hopefully) do we want any of their players? Aside from DCL I don’t rate any of their players personally. 

I like the look of their right winger, bags of potential if someone can find the key to unlock it…

*narrator* … there was no key…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I liked the look of Godfrey last season, this season though he has been shocking

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Watch us go and save Everton :mad:

We won't save anyone. We went to OT before a huge European clash and ManU managed to get a point against us. Get behind our team and support them as much as you can. Yes, there was some mismanagement here and there but we've suffered a lot of key injuries. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jakemoore said:

He’s one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen. I don’t get it. He wouldn’t get in to our 11. He might make our bench. He’s also a miserable shit. Can’t stand him as you may be able to tell…

Commentators were acting as if he's nailed on for the Ballon D'Or after putting in two penalties. 

4 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

He’s one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen. I don’t get it. He wouldn’t get in to our 11. He might make our bench. He’s also a miserable shit. Can’t stand him as you may be able to tell…

Oh I hate him but he's miles better than lookman 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Oh I hate him but he's miles better than lookman 

Based on what? The one good game in 15 that Richarlason has?

Lookman’s peak may not be as high but he has far more good games over a season and has got much better numbers than him for that reason.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Based on what? The one good game in 15 that Richarlason has?

Lookman’s peak may not be as high but he has far more good games over a season and has got much better numbers than him for that reason.

He doesn't have better numbers than him lol . And there's a reason Everton chucked him in the first place, it's fine hating him for being the shittest diver in the league but let's not pretend he's not an actual talent. Absolutely slays it for Brazil as well.