Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Season Ticket Renewals: Price Freeze For 2021/22

2 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Me Too, Hope its better than the last game I saw!!!

Spuds!!  And Bale laughing in our faces after he scored the 1st!!!  But yep exciting times and oh for an away trip.....

I almost lost it when he did that, and I'm a placid kinda guy. 

4 hours ago, Livid said:

That’s what I’m doing.

At the edge of a group of five of us. The two next to me are thinking about not renewing (Father & Son, son doesn’t go that often due to work) I might need to shuffle along a couple. 

So many people I've spoken to having to do this for next year, quite a few people dropping out for one reason or another. Wouldn't even contemplate it myself!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 09bballer said:

So many people I've spoken to having to do this for next year, quite a few people dropping out for one reason or another. Wouldn't even contemplate it myself!!

I guess some have really missed it and some (misguided fools!) have realised they can live without it. :unsure:

I think the FA Cup win was ‘IT’ for some. 

Not going that smoothly, but will get it sorted.

I’ve always renewed five tickets via the  DD scheme Over the last few years with no issues, the money coming out of one of my accounts. With the new system, the TO have now suddenly take three of my family off my “Immediate relatives”and won’t let me put them back on (via manage my relationships) including my wife, who I no longer have a “strong relationship” with!!

Not particularly impressed, it seems that upgraded technology leads to downgraded efficiency. I now have to get three of my family to ring the TO as they won’t accept renewals online. Not a massive deal, but just adds work for everyone. The modern world I guess. 

I'm thinking of moving our season tickets when the relocation window opens - does anyone have a link to a numbered row and seat seating plan?  Currently in J2 and due to a hip impingement I need to get on the end of a row so need to know what numbers to ask for if available.  Thanks to anyone who has a link - should have checked when I got the tix for the Spurs game and the plan was up on the buying page but forgot...

2 hours ago, Balj said:

I'm thinking of moving our season tickets when the relocation window opens - does anyone have a link to a numbered row and seat seating plan?  Currently in J2 and due to a hip impingement I need to get on the end of a row so need to know what numbers to ask for if available.  Thanks to anyone who has a link - should have checked when I got the tix for the Spurs game and the plan was up on the buying page but forgot...

When they become available if you go to the TO they usually have someone who can take you to see what view you'll get .

3 hours ago, davieG said:

When they become available if you go to the TO they usually have someone who can take you to see what view you'll get .

Thanks davieG - I’ll do that.  Hip will need a stretch out during a game and me walking down a full row wouldn’t be fun for anyone at the moment!

On 31/05/2021 at 19:31, BoyJones said:

Not going that smoothly, but will get it sorted.

I’ve always renewed five tickets via the  DD scheme Over the last few years with no issues, the money coming out of one of my accounts. With the new system, the TO have now suddenly take three of my family off my “Immediate relatives”and won’t let me put them back on (via manage my relationships) including my wife, who I no longer have a “strong relationship” with!!

Not particularly impressed, it seems that upgraded technology leads to downgraded efficiency. I now have to get three of my family to ring the TO as they won’t accept renewals online. Not a massive deal, but just adds work for everyone. The modern world I guess. 

I had to email the TO and they created a ‘strong link’ between mine and my daughters season tickets as I couldn’t renew hers using her log in details as she’s under 12.  I’ll give the office credit where it’s due as I only had to wait half an hour for a reply. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waddadamadda said:

I had to email the TO and they created a ‘strong link’ between mine and my daughters season tickets as I couldn’t renew hers using her log in details as she’s under 12.  I’ll give the office credit where it’s due as I only had to wait half an hour for a reply. 

Will give an email a try again,  although they never replied to my last one. thanks

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah tells you here 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2153822/202122-season-tickets-now-on-sale

“New Season Cards for all 2021/22 Season Ticket Holders will be issued and arrive by post ahead of the new Premier League campaign.”

Let's just hope they arrive in plenty of time and work smoothly.

The last time we had new cards didn't some people's not turn up or not work or somehing? lol

• Like 1

On 03/06/2021 at 20:21, waddadamadda said:

Finally sorted. Got through on the phone today to a really helpful TO member who reconnected all my family and renewed the ST’s.

I told the wife our relationship is once again classified as “strong”!

• Like 1

On 05/06/2021 at 21:03, Matt said:

Let's just hope they arrive in plenty of time and work smoothly.

The last time we had new cards didn't some people's not turn up or not work or somehing? lol

I never get this, ‘I want it in plenty of time’, as long as it is there the day before the first home game all is well, you can’t do anything with it before then.

Foxes talk will go into complete meltdown though the second someone posts that their ST has arrived and others are still waiting.

Still, it’s a giggle reading the bed wetters having a melt down over it. ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, promised land said:

I never get this, ‘I want it in plenty of time’, as long as it is there the day before the first home game all is well, you can’t do anything with it before then.

Foxes talk will go into complete meltdown though the second someone posts that their ST has arrived and others are still waiting.

I would rather have it a little sooner then the day before then having to deal with the inevitable ball ache that is the ticket office on the day of the game 

6 hours ago, promised land said:

I agree however the point I’m making is I’m sure in the past people didn’t have them the day before or even on the day of the game.