Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

31 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

At the risk of asking a question that will start a pointless argument, who would people prefer on our roster - Maddison or Ziyech?

Ziyech, no question about it. He is faster, more creative and a better on the ball in general.

3 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

Maddison was recovering from an injury at the end of a season...give him a break.  He gives us something that others in our current squad can't and inform he can create and score.   He will be anxious not to miss out on England again too, so expect him to have a storming season next year. 

Absolutely shocked how quick people are to move our stars on prematurely.  

No. BR system is around him, and for a justified reason. His our least versatile player in the squad. He is very good player, but I give him up in a heart beat.

39 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

At the risk of asking a question that will start a pointless argument, who would people prefer on our roster - Maddison or Ziyech?

Different positions, I think. We could have both!

I've become a bit fed up with Maddison to be honest, if we can sell for in and around our asking price I'd be extremely tempted, I've concerns about his fitness and the 'disruptive influence ' rumours never seem to go away do they? He's obviously extremely talented but there are flaws to his game and I think we can replace and upgrade, and for a grossly inflated price thanks to the 'talented English player'  tax.

• Like 2

A twitter link gets its on thread.

Jesus christ 

I'm going to start up another 35 threads due to twitter links.

Close this.

A its unrealistic

B arsenal won't pay what we want 

C he won't go to arsenal 

D its utter bullshit 

Close it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

They are paying that over about 7 years lol

Yes.. But i don't think i can emphasise the bad image on kroenke because of the super league. He's an arse but not an idiot. They like big name signings (in theory) anyways instead of investing wisely 

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Just isn’t though is it lol

well, there’s probably a big difference between them wanting him, and the transfer happening. We all know he'd be daft to go go there.

6 minutes ago, nettle said:

It might actually be true though 

Yea it might actually rain tomorrow aswell but might is the key word here meaning it's probably not.

I mean we MIGHT sign

Coutinho

Edouard

Somare

Daka

Goousens 

Bertrand

Oxlaide chamberlain 

Danjuma 

Szalai 

Collins

Kabak

Bissuoma 

Matthias Pereira 

And sell

Gazelle.

This might be true but it's 99% chance Bullshit

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 1

It’s quite simple for me, if he wants to stay then I’d be happy, still young, English and there’s definitely a quality player there if he stays fit and his head is right. If he wants to go however, let him leave for a sizeable fee, he would definitely be replaceable.