Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England V Scotland Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Unabomber said:

Yeah I prefer Vardy and would rather him be playing tonight. I don’t hate Kane but he hasn’t looked anywhere near his best these last 2 games for England. Drops way too deep and gets in the way and isn’t offering anything as a goal scoring threat. 

Like every striker, when he's not in the game he looks pretty average

Just now, Unabomber said:

Yeah I prefer Vardy and would rather him be playing tonight. I don’t hate Kane but he hasn’t looked anywhere near his best these last 2 games for England. Drops way too deep and gets in the way and isn’t offering anything as a goal scoring threat. 

Mate come on, there no way in a million years would vardy be any were near effective in this game then Kane 

Guest ttfn

Is it just Leicester fans who see Kane in an England shirt at tournaments and think he’s horrendous? Is it a retained bitterness that he was so bad for us?

He has been absolutely stinking in both games so far and not a hint of it in the post game analysis last week or in the commentary today.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Super_horns said:
Good game to watch if your were a neutral !

Pretty open.

But lacking real quality

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Brooksy said:

This is painful

Southgate  deliberately trying to finish second in the group to avoid having to play Germany or Portugal in the next round

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Is it just Leicester fans who see Kane in an England shirt at tournaments and think he’s horrendous? Is it a retained bitterness that he was so bad for us?

I think part of it is down to that ‘we’re coming for you’ lion tweet in 15/16

And he talks funny

And he’s Vardys rival 

Etc, etc