Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England V Scotland Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Tuna said:

I'd sack him at half time and get Wenger on a zoom call for the rest of the game.

Get Venables back

Harry Kane is a proven goal scorer.  However, he is almost invisible in this England team.

I don't claim to know why that is, but it would behoove England to make some changes to bring Harry (and the rest of the team) into the match.

Kane might score tons of goals for his club, but he looks a bit pointless in this set up.  I hope he proves me wrong but Southgate has previoys for sticking with Kane when he's done in.

England playing a LOT of negative passes, backward passes and short meaningless exchanges. 

There is no devil, not much attacking intent.

Grealish is needed.

Again is there any point in playing this way?  Even IF we do get through we'll be annihilated by most teams.

This is why I didn't understand those saying we'd thrash Scotland, we aren't capable of thrashing anyone in this tournament.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, lnkstern said:

Harry Kane is a proven goal scorer.  However, he is almost invisible in this England team.

I don't claim to know why that is, but it would behoove England to make some changes to bring Harry (and the rest of the team) into the match.

He's definitely a proven scorer at Premier League level, but is the same true at top level international football?