Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy new year.

 

I’ve been sorting through my collection of treasures/junk and came across the infamous pink hat and it gave me an idea.

 

I want to create a vote, maybe a World Cup of City meltdowns on Twitter so I need your help with the list. Here are the ones I have so far….

 

Pink hat

Adrien Silva ‘signing’

FA Cup Bus

Madders in a derby shirt

Madders tracksuits

Madders rucksack

Madders “Anfield best atmosphere” (yes, he’s getting his own group)

Ben Marshall telling us to **** off

Bournemouth away 2020 (shudders)

Ryan Bennett

Palace away 5-0 (Adrien Silva giving his boots to someone in the palace end)


and last but by no means least, Puel out.

 

Come on folks, the most vile, divisive and nuclear reactions we (mainly me on Twitter) have managed the better.

Posted

The Southampton Chuckle Brothers must be up there with meltdowns the absolute hammering they get daily.

 

I mean, Vestergaard is the only player who makes Ryan Bennett look like Puyol.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Nicky Maynard wasn’t on the list? That’s the ultimate meltdown!

If we were to sign Nicky Maynard now I'd still be thrilled such was the excitement at the time. 

 

How about Youri on a plane? 

  • Like 1
Posted

The Bertrand thread after Napoli away...and I'm still furious, the fans showed more effort than him that night, got all the way to Italy, risked belt whipping and worse to watch a "Can't be arsed" jog and a pathetic offside claim, I stand by what I said that night, selecting him ever again devalues our badge and our club. S**t I need another lay down I've got all hot and bothered again :mad:.

 

For ridiculousness though while Madders plays well I find analysis of his choice of baggage low down on my list of problems in the world right now :dunno:, he can turn up in a Mr Blobby or Scooby Doo onesie as far as I'm concerned, whatever makes him feel comfortable and best prepared. 

  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Chilwell laughing and joking with opposition players after a loss. Was it Chelsea? 

Yeah it was after Chelsea knocked us out of the FA Cup, which has a great irony. 
 

Pearson’s ghost sacking and Ranieri sacking were good value too.

Posted
Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah it was after Chelsea knocked us out of the FA Cup, which has a great irony. 
 

Pearson’s ghost sacking and Ranieri sacking were good value too.

Oh god yeah. I was in conplete shock when that happened

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

When the starting lineup was announced vs Man City away Sept 2020. Starting a back three with Amartey and Mendy in for Ndidi did not go down well for a few…

Edited by Fox42
Posted

Don't know if it counts as it wasn't a mass meltdown as such more an individual mass meltdown and a few dozen / hundred p*** taking bystanders, I talk of course about "Inflatable Dinosaur-gate". Mr Cheese was not impressed with the state of the world when you can't go for a half time break without having your cherished possession stolen from your seat, a principal that's hard to argue against but it was just so angry and so random it occupies that part of my brain where useful stuff like pin numbers and peoples names should be stored instead. Poor guy seemed so deflated :P. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...