Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

14 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Hopefully the Bus 1s will give this a skip on the basis of it being too intimidating. Sadly, i doubt it tho. I imagine they will be there in force,  packed to the rafters with Teddy bears and incontinence pads 

too intimidating, the people you are slagging off, would probably have been west ham ,stoke,leeds,forest,derby, etc when grounds were intimidating, you really should stop trying to get cheap laughs with your ageist remarks

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lcfc old boy said:

too intimidating, the people you are slagging off, would probably have been west ham ,stoke,leeds,forest,derby, etc when grounds were intimidating, you really should stop trying to get cheap laughs with your ageist remarks

Don't forget World War 1.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Will be very keen to see if we hear back about the members ballot, or will it be the same as Brentford? 100% sure that they forgot about doing the ballot for that one until after it had already sold out.

I agree, the incompetence is laughable. 

Edited by adejo92

11 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

anyone know when they will be likely to release the remaining blocks for sale? Would prefer to wait if poss for a better block ... but if need to buy when i can will do to avoid missing out!

I would imagine all blocks will have been opened by some time on Wednesday.

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Been away from home with us recently?

All but 2 mate.

i know what your saying and believe me im with you as the away ends have been p*** poor.

i just think if people cannot get up for a day out or in my case weekend at forest then we really do have problems.

its amazing really how pubs and concourses before games are excellent but as soon as were in the stands its shocking.

im booking y2 so im deffinately up for this one

Edited by Bristol fox ....

On 16/01/2022 at 19:17, Paninistickers said:

Hopefully the Bus 1s will give this a skip on the basis of it being too intimidating. Sadly, i doubt it tho. I imagine they will be there in force,  packed to the rafters with Teddy bears and incontinence pads 

How old are you panini?