Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

5 hours ago, iancognito said:

Really expected this to be 5-6000 allocation. Thought the cup had a minimum allocation for away fans? Be amazed if it gets down to our 405 bracket.

It’s 15% so it should have been 4500 which is what Arsenal had but we’ve been given 500 less, due to extra segregation I’d imagine 

53 minutes ago, MattFox said:

It’s 15% so it should have been 4500 which is what Arsenal had but we’ve been given 500 less, due to extra segregation I’d imagine 

Yeah I always thought it was 25% because of how many times you see teams taking a whole end of a ground. Never expected to have the whole of the Bridgeford because of the nature of the game and like you say added segregation. Just have to hope there a few decide to watch it on the box and the tickets filter down to lower priority points.

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

No "passengers" for this match please - local pride is at stake,

If you want to just sit and be quiet, please please please - for once, just stay at home and watch it on BBC1.

We need to be loud and proud!

To quote the famous Leicester Mercury personal ad:

"KOPITES.  Outside A.B.C. cimena  11.00.   Forest.   All kopites needed.   This is the big one."

Hopefully the Bus 1s will give this a skip on the basis of it being too intimidating. Sadly, i doubt it tho. I imagine they will be there in force,  packed to the rafters with Teddy bears and incontinence pads 

• Haha 2