Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

It’s the 4 group winners from the Group A Nations league tables .

England were in this a few years back .

I guess it is there to simply make more money though.

Sure is brother.

Its b0llox really🤣🤣🤣

Like getting a choice of Michelle Keegan or  Rihanna  but get given Diane Abbot!!

Edited by Raj

54 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

The intention for it was to replace meaningless friendlies.

Yes that is fair and this obviously means a trophy too .

EDIT: Spain win on penalties.

Good ones taken generally except from Laporte .

2 missed by Croatia were well saved too .

Edited by Super_horns

Croatia were gassed by 70', and Spain by extra time.  Before then it was a decent match.

Players who should have been resting up with their familiies before their clubs open training, not making still more money for FIFA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Possibly the worst match I've ever seen. I'd be very confident of England beating either of these even though we're shit.

There is no way that's anywhere near the worst match you've ever seen...  For a start you're a Leicester fan and must've seen us play in the last year! lol

Considering it was the end of the season that contained a winter world cup, they played a couple of days ago and it went to extra time I thought it was quite entertaining. Seemed a strange time to just pencil it in though.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

There is no way that's anywhere near the worst match you've ever seen...  For a start you're a Leicester fan and must've seen us play in the last year! lol

Considering it was the end of the season that contained a winter world cup, they played a couple of days ago and it went to extra time I thought it was quite entertaining. Seemed a strange time to just pencil it in though.

With Leicester there's the overwhelming sense of dread though, which is more entertaining than two teams who can't score and aren't that bothered about trying to for two hours. Obviously I had to stick it out and watch the entire thing after watching it long enough though... for some reason