Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Channel 4 coverage seems pretty terrible.

Justin Starts for England.

Michael Owen talking some sense..

Really thought channel 4 would go for it with the pundits etc. A great chance to hire those who have been so popular on Amazon coverage. 

Maybe they will mix it up over the 4 games, would have been great to see Drury or Tildesley on comms though! Shame. 

I think essentially they’re borrowing from BT… probably outsourced the tech side to them too. 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Really thought channel 4 would go for it with the pundits etc. A great chance to hire those who have been so popular on Amazon coverage. 

Maybe they will mix it up over the 4 games, would have been great to see Drury or Tildesley on comms though! Shame. 

Yea they seem to have took the diversity vote with two women presenting and Michelle Owen

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Yea they seem to have took the diversity vote with two women presenting and Michelle Owen

No issues with that. The lead presenter Jules has done some of our European games this season and been good. 

On C4 doing the broadcasting, it could be a good thing. Looking back at 2018 in particular I had a French channel on during one of their games and it was presented completely differently. Set in a studio chat show style, surrounded by young adult fans who interacted with the show, hosts like Wenger, vibrant colours and just more life. If you compare that to our 4 old grumpy blokes sat in a studio waiving their arms about, trying to say anything interesting, I think it needs shaking up; bring some energy back into it.

• Like 1

We’ll continue to go nowhere under Southgate, just too happy to line up defensively even against poor opposition. Three centre backs, protected by two defensive mids is surely only needed in extreme circumstances but it’s his go to formation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Hankey said:

Another England corner wasted. Arnold appears to be unable to do a basic fundamental.

I think he’d rather be in holiday.