Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Nampalys Mendy

Possibly keep him in January depending on the offer but wouldn't give him a new deal and would let him go in the summer

He is good for recycling the ball but that is it

Not someone I would be happy for us to potentially have to rely on for a long period of games

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

£3.5m from Besiktas is on the table. 

Shame Choudhury was a season long loan with an option to buy as his recall may have allowed us to trim the squad and make a bit of money. 

52 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Agreed. But telling that we keep coming back to talk of putting the lad back in the first XI based on Wilf and Soumare levels of performance.

He's better than both currently sell the other two play Mendy, an reinvest the extra money you can get for Wilf and Bouba, 3.5 million doesn't achieve anything or improve the team

Edited by Beachyboy

5 hours ago, Sly said:

Shame Choudhury was a season long loan with an option to buy as his recall may have allowed us to trim the squad and make a bit of money. 

Take the money and run

31 in the summer and not worth giving a new contract

All he does is recycle the ball, he doesn't tackle, intercept, or progress the play

• Like 4

On 27/12/2022 at 06:32, Sly said:

I'll believe this when I see it, it's not Besiktas modus operandi to spend £3.5m on a player with 6 months left and in his 30's. We didn't get that for Ghezzal who was on loan there and was a beast in his loan spell. 

• Like 1