Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

12 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Just a scum club, they really are the Millwall of Scotland 

The Millwall of Scotland is more like Rangers.

Celtic are more the Liverpool fans of Scotland. Absolutely desperate for attention and determined to be special. They're like edgy little teenagers trying far too hard to be NoNcOnFoRmIsT. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The Millwall of Scotland is more like Rangers.

Celtic are more the Liverpool fans of Scotland. Absolutely desperate for attention and determined to be special. They're like edgy little teenagers trying far too hard to be NoNcOnFoRmIsT. 

I think Celtic are alot worse then trying to be edgey. They sang that they hoped Brendan Rodgers got killed by the IRA because he left them, plus the Prince Phillip fireworks. I know every club has its morons but there is definitely more then a fair share of Celtic fans that are absolute scumbags, definitely up there with the worst in Britain imo 

Probably going to be a strongly unpopular opinion in some quarters I'd imagine but I thought the Rangers tifo was about as cringe and eye roll worthy as the Celtic banner. 

Both of them just competing to use a woman's death to drum up sectarian sentiment and one form of jingoistic patriotism or another. 

Not denying that Celtic's fans are obviously more disrespectful but they're both absolute knobs. 

• Like 1