Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha 1

Seems like years since I won a bet of any significance, only had a small stake but gobsmacked to receive a notification that my btts had come in from the Madrid v Porto game after having my final fvcked off check at 80 odd minutes and a red card lol

Why do I never bet big when shit like that happens 

9 hours ago, sm1 said:

The one thing that sets Liverpool apart is their work rate and intensity. Looked completely shattered tonight. Klopp's special inhalers must've stopped working.

There was an article written a couple of years ago after Liverpool won the league predicting that they'd struggle. It was written by a sports scientist who essentially said that the way they dose players, its irresponsible to do it in consecutive seasons because they rely heavily on the abuse of legal substances like caffeine which can cause serious heart problems with used over long periods. 

He predicted Liverpool would fall off drastically and struggle for form because they'd be "cycling off" having dosed up (legally) to win the league. And he was dead right, they were awful and it took them late in to the year to make a surge to secure CL. 

Before you get too cynical about this, I'd keep in mind that we almost certainly had something very similar powering our league win. There was even a mini documentary about Leicester made, a behind the scenes thing I think it was while Pearson was still here and there was actually a clip of Leicester players lining up to get daily cups of pills from the sports scientists. 

And again, this is legal doping. 

But yeah, watching them at the start of this season I definitely think there's a really strong case to say they're cycling off again and the same pattern is re-emerging. 

It's a major disadvantage for Klopp that Guardiola and City won't be as phased by because of their styles of play. 

https://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Sporting very very exciting to watch, for Jenas to say Spurs just didn't turn up is pretty wide of the mark.

They didn't turn up against Marseille also. They won because of the player advantage after the red card. In fact they were totally lethargic even when Marseille was playing with 10 men for a full half. 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

They didn't turn up against Marseille also. They won because of the player advantage after the red card. In fact they were totally lethargic even when Marseille was playing with 10 men for a full half. 

Fair enough I missed last week.

Either BT keep muting the fans or Liverpools support haven't turned up, very quiet in places.