Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2022-23

6 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Would one say that Vardy would've been at his level, should've he started out in top-flight football much earlier than he was (26?)?

Genuine question.

I'm one of the first to claim Vardy is under rated and doesn't get the respect he deserves from the footballing world. 

But narh. 

Haaland has all the things Vards does plus he's an absolute physical freak of nature. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Where are Shakatar playing their home games in that group ? Guessing it's not Donetsk?

Warsaw - Legia’s ground 

Dynamo Kiev in Europa League playing at Wisla Kraków’s ground 

Dnipro in Conference League playing at Kosice, Slovenia 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Remember this time last year when Leicester v Napoli was a game between the two favourites for the Europa League

Still probably the worst experience I have ever had of trying to get to a match

Just to end up watching Bertrand play like crap ffs lol

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Remember this time last year when Leicester v Napoli was a game between the two favourites for the Europa League

I was speaking to the landlord at my local that night who is a Forest fan when heading down to Leicester, trying not to gloat too much as they'd just sacked Houghton, were rock bottom of the Championship and we were in Europe looking good. I won't be that nice in future, not now they're above us with 18 more signings. It's been an unreal swing.

It's probably all gone downhill since we went 2-0 up against Napoli tbf.

Guest StevieLynex
22 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Hurry up and put a serious proposal to Poch before Sevilla get there first.

He won’t be winning any trophy with us soon, so that’s a perfect fit

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

VVD one of the most overrated players, along with Sterling and Trent Alexander Arnold

I don’t think he’s overrated. We’ve seen this season that it was basically him holding their defence together. TAA and Robertson can’t defend, whoever the other CB is can’t defend. VVD has dropped off a few levels this season and it’s completely exposed them for what they are. 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure about that. Be fuming if that was against us. The striker only stayed down to make sure it got checked, **** all wrong him and then why is he taking the pen 

Got nowhere near the ball and stood on his foot

Be fuming if that wasn’t given for us

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I don’t think he’s overrated. We’ve seen this season that it was basically him holding their defence together. TAA and Robertson can’t defend, whoever the other CB is can’t defend. VVD has dropped off a few levels this season and it’s completely exposed them for what they are. 

Add Jo Gomez to the list