Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Amine Harit

1 minute ago, escape2victory said:

I’m ok with this provided we also bring in a starting right winger. I’m guessing the thinking behind it is that would provide decent cover across all 3 positions behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1 system, and not forcing us to change to a back 5 if Barnes or Maddison get injured during the season. 

If he is signed as our main right winger option then we have really lost the plot !

We dont need a jack of all trades though, we need an out and out quality winger and have done for 4 years

12 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

We dont need a jack of all trades though, we need an out and out quality winger and have done for 4 years

That’s exactly what I said ! We need an out and out quality winger and then I’d be happy with this guy as a Jack of all trades who can cover left, right and number 10 role 

28 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Because he can play lw aa well as rw and cam 

We need to buy a natural RW 

We already have enough centre players who can play on the wing poorly, Perez, Praet.

We keep buying square pegs for rounds holes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

It amazes me how snobbish our foxestalk have become with linked players. I wonder how much of these players you've actually seen, and if it's a fair bit, how you get the time to watch these fringe German or French teams? 

I guarantee there would be a huge outcry on here today if we signed a little know skinny Algerian kid from the French 2nd division or a 25 year old non league journeyman from Fleetwood. 

...would be quite interested to see a skinny Algerian from the French lower division, I  have said many times we are not looking in the right places!!!

I did see him practising in his debut game and thought he seemed pretty good.I  watched him attempting to bend the ball into the net into the far post, when he did get on,  he repeated the shot but for the life of me he did not put it away, it did seemed perfectly set up for him to score.

We did previously take chances with our recruitment, but other teams now doing it better.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...would be quite interested to see a skinny Algerian from the French lower division, I  have said many times we are not looking in the right places!!!

I did see him practising in his debut game and thought he seemed pretty good.I  watched him attempting to bend the ball into the net into the far post, when he did get on,  he repeated the shot but for the life of me he did not put it away, it did seemed perfectly set up for him to score.

We did previously take chances with our recruitment, but other teams now doing it better.

Sadly Ligue 2 players wouldn't get a work permit here, we wanted Amine Adli last summer but we're told we wouldn't get a work permit and he went to Leverkusen instead.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Yes but this frees up an opportunity for us to play someone who was born here. 

Still not enough being done in that regard. Narrowing the pool of players that can be signed makes an already overpriced domestic market spiral and the alternative is to be attempting to invest heavily in academies to bring players through but more needs to be done in thst regard. Quotas of academy trained players in match day squads etc. 

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I have absolutely zero idea who this lad is or what he's about buy I checked out a few compilation and he looks garbage. 

you know a player is bad when even highlight reels cant make them look any good

• Like 1

Schalke - there are a lot of #S04 rumors floating around - usually before the #DeadlineDay .
What I can currently say:
1) #Harit to #Leicester - movement seems to be coming in (loan or sale)
2) van den Berg zum #S04 - would fit the profile (young, fast, affordable on loan)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Schalke - there are a lot of #S04 rumors floating around - usually before the #DeadlineDay .
What I can currently say:
1) #Harit to #Leicester - movement seems to be coming in (loan or sale)
2) van den Berg zum #S04 - would fit the profile (young, fast, affordable on loan)

If this is the calibre of player we’re starting to look at then i utterly despair

20 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I can seem him as a loan like we did with Under and Lookman.

Schalke need him off the wage bill.

Surely only if one of Praet or Perez goes. He's not a winger, he will be a complete waste of time if we play him there.

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Surely only if one of Praet or Perez goes. He's not a winger, he will be a complete waste of time if we play him there.

I agree, but I wouldn't put it past us. 

We have been playing with 4 CM most weeks :frusty:

Would rather us give one of Marcal-Madivadua or Maswanhise a go. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be fair it sounds like it is possible both of those could go

Torino sound like they are pushing for him again and Perez with that move to Sociedad