Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Amine Harit

4 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

No quality players are coming here this late in the window, to expensive, besides we're rock bottom of the league, quality players will put off, furthermore how would we convince quality players to come here? Fans want Brendan gone, bottom of the league, players want out. 

Ahh right lets just sign shite and make our squad even weaker then

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Sorry man but narh, not having that. 

This is Rachid Ghezzal all over again. Loads of us screaming that he's crap, that we'd seen him play, that fans of his club were delighted to be rid of him. Half of FT rolling their eyes at us for laying in before he'd even played. 

This is the same. He's a very poor signing. Just another squad filler on big wages we're gonna be stuck with for years if it's a permanent signing. 

Lol lots of assumptions in this post

22 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Clearly I understand that German football is shown on UK tele but thanks for the info.

However With a family, full time job, 5 a side, interest in boxing and a fondness for the pub I don't have a great deal of time to watch Shalke v Union Berlin and run my eye over the Moroccan demari gray! 

I would just question how many times you or anyone else writing of this signing and others have seen the players in question to be able to gauge them a poor signing. 

Any decent football knowledge and a simple glance at his recent history shows that he's not exactly pulling up trees. This is a classic cheap skate signing. Why go for someone exciting in the championship ( Bowler) or someone not getting a game in the prem (Ziyech) when you can sign this troublemaker chump for peanuts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Any decent football knowledge and a simple glance at his recent history shows that he's not exactly pulling up trees. This is a classic cheap skate signing. Why go for someone exciting in the championship ( Bowler) or someone not getting a game in the prem (Ziyech) when you can sign this troublemaker chump for peanuts.

We obviously couldn't afford Lookman so he will have to do.

The misery in these groups/threads is unreal. If he comes, give the guy a chance.

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

99% of transfers are totally unknown. 1% like Bertrand you just know. Sorloth for example, who expected that? Who expected Forfana at 19 to adapt to the premier league so quickly?

People say well Shalke are near the bottom and he doesn't play, if he played could it be different? I for one will be happy to give him a chance and make my opinion after a run in the side if we sign him.

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

If we keep signing shite players eventually we will go down.

Exactly this. Currently we have sold our keeper and replaced him with a bum. We've now lost our best defender and will almost certainly not adequately replace him. If Tielemans also goes that's three top players gone and not properly replaced. Add to that Madders next year will only have one year left, not looking good at all.

2 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

The misery in these groups/threads is unreal. If he comes, give the guy a chance.

99% of transfers are totally unknown. 1% like Bertrand you just know. Sorloth for example, who expected that? Who expected Forfana at 19 to adapt to the premier league so quickly?

People say well Shalke are near the bottom and he doesn't play, if he played could it be different? I for one will be happy to give him a chance and make my opinion after a run in the side if we sign him.

Agreed look at when torres went to Chelsea, sometimes it works sometimes it dont, I didnt see much of this when we signed Mahrez and Kante, complete unknowns, maybe he'll turn out to be something special, lets atleast give him a few games and see 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Monaco fans said Ghezzal was shit and he was, Shalke fans say this kid is also shit. 

13 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

It does when you cant get them off the wage bill down the line and it results in selling your best players, hence where we’re at now

We aren’t selling our best players because we bought ****ing Bertrand and Vertergaard. 

Edited by Babylon

Sign a young and unproven player from a lesser league? No way, when has that ever worked? Signing some overpaid charlatan with notable attitude problems is clearly the model we must strive for.

For reference, this guy had a move to the Turkish league break down earlier this window. Must be a quality player!