Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Luke Shaw

3 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

The JJ news plus long term doubts over Ricardo is bound to see us looking at a FB this window, not necessarily a LB tho

we have  Castagne who seems settled at RB now.  As much as I’d love him to be, Thomas just isn’t good enough to be a long term starter in the prem. Cover a couple of games maybe, but he’s not ready to be a long term solution.. so I’d be surprised if we didn’t go for a LB

2 hours ago, MPH said:

we have  Castagne who seems settled at RB now.  As much as I’d love him to be, Thomas just isn’t good enough to be a long term starter in the prem. Cover a couple of games maybe, but he’s not ready to be a long term solution.. so I’d be surprised if we didn’t go for a LB

Agree, but we could cope with Timmy/Thomas as our LB options if we had to and our main target was a RB. If.

Hopefully just a simple misunderstanding of a conversation overheard with Rodgers and Glover

G : so Bren, left backs.. who you fancy?

B : a decent one Glover.. got any on your list you recommending?

G : well got several but being told to tighten the budget, ya know. Do you think you could have a word with Luke (Thomas) about playing left back but better

B : oh right. I’ll speak to Luke, sure 👍🏻

Edited by Fox seen in Norwich

23 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Started the last 6 league games for united, on massive money, don't see it.

Needs a new contract with probably explain the links with other club.

Absolutely this.

I cannot see any value in him as a signing.

More value in running a sweepstake on when he signs his new Man U contract. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 08:36, FoxesWalk said:

He’d be our best natural left back. 

He will be starting against Iran and probably would of done even if Chillwell was fit, wages as others have said will be crazy.

Edited by Beachyboy