Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Tickets for Newcastle (H) - Boxing Day

7 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Some left on the site. Best option is to become a member, 20% off today. Not many are going to be willing to sell tickets anymore after what happened recently.

I am a member and have been looking for a pair on there for the last week. Not sure if it's the cookies on my phone, but the areas that say they have tickets show as being full when I get to the map. 

Been on here since 2004 mate - I'm a seller's dream! 

Also @Adster the OP is a regular and been on here for 12 years. Don't be scared to sell people! 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

I am a member and have been looking for a pair on there for the last week. Not sure if it's the cookies on my phone, but the areas that say they have tickets show as being full when I get to the map. 

Been on here since 2004 mate - I'm a seller's dream! 

Also @Adster the OP is a regular and been on here for 12 years. Don't be scared to sell people! 

I’m sure you are, but a 2 year ban is a very unreasonable punishment. I’d rather never sell again than risk that sadly but hope you manage to sort tickets mate

Edited by phoneticerror

For info a few have just appeared on the site, I checked at lunch and although it said I could buy one there was no availability.Just checked now, got the extra one I need and there were odd tickets dotted around including 7 in SK4.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ian S said:

For info a few have just appeared on the site, I checked at lunch and although it said I could buy one there was no availability.Just checked now, got the extra one I need and there were odd tickets dotted around including 7 in SK4.

Just managed to get a couple. Thanks for the heads up.