Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Croatia Vs Brazil - Friday 9th December - 15:00

Going for a comfortable 2-0 Brazil win. I do not think that Croatia are a particularly good side at this moment in time and can find themselves incredibly fortunate to be in the last eight. To me, they seem like a squad with players on the out: Modric, Perisic, Rakitic are all in their 30s now, this was probably their 'golden generation' but can see them following a downward trajectory after this tournament.

I could look really stupid come 5pm after saying this lol

Neymar must be one of the top five all time most wastefully greedy players. 

Had the talent to be one of the best players of all time but there's so often mush between his ears. 

Despite the trophies he's won, still feel his career hasn't reached the absolute peak it should have. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Had the talent to be one of the best players of all time but there's so often mush between his ears. 

Despite the trophies he's won, still feel his career hasn't reached the absolute peak it should have. 

Agree - not sure he adds much to the team any more (if he ever did). And to make it worse he supported Bolsanaro in the election.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Just very overrated, good skill sure but I don’t see much more about his game, I never have 

Just now, Balj said:

he supported Bolsanaro in the election.

Ew. 

Is this something to do with his being an evangelist? Are they a bit like Trump supporters, where even though Bolsanaro is about as Christian as Josef Stalin, the Christian Conservatives like him because he's anti progressive? 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ew. 

Is this something to do with his being an evangelist? Are they a bit like Trump supporters, where even though Bolsanaro is about as Christian as Josef Stalin, the Christian Conservatives like him because he's anti progressive? 

There was a rumour that he did it so Bolsanaro would write off his tax debt in exchange - Neymar is very public Christian as well so no knowing the real reason. Whatever the reason its a no from me.