Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Croatia Vs Brazil - Friday 9th December - 15:00

Croatia is starting to creek. The Japanese pushed them to the max and it’s gonna take all week to recover from that runaround. it was very one dimensional lobbing balls into the box for peri peri to get his head on it. against Brazil it will be too much for them. That’s not to say the chances won’t come and if if they take them it will give the Brazilians something to think about atleast.

Another perspective… I think it’s unfair to say people critical aren’t passionate and have no joy… it’s probably the opposite. People caring too much about the game and see the dancing as a waste of everyone’s time and a tad disrespectful. Can see both sides 

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'm not on board the Brazil love-in and definitely wanting to see Croatia knock them out here (slim chance of it)

I'm not on board either; I find it very hard to like a team that has Neymar and Richarlison in it.

But despite that - they're certainly a lot more fun to watch than Croatia.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'm not on board the Brazil love-in and definitely wanting to see Croatia knock them out here (slim chance of it)

With you...

Forget Brazil's last game Croatia's game ,will bring them down to earth..

S.Korea were niave,I can't see Croatia being played off the park..

Though Brazil do have that canny knack & gifted players to finish games..

So Brazil Vs England in the final...:devil:

Holy shit are we STILL talking about dancing? Have people got nothing better to moan about?

Bunch of 20-somethings having a bit of fun whilst playing a game. Absolute shocker.

What sort of absolute helmet do you have to be to moan that Brazil of all teams were having a bit of a dance after scoring? 

• Like 1

On 07/12/2022 at 15:08, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Me neither but  I’m also happy to see these tedious Balkan sides ousted as they bring nothing of value to the game IMHO 

On 07/12/2022 at 15:16, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

I'm not on board either; I find it very hard to like a team that has Neymar and Richarlison in it.

But despite that - they're certainly a lot more fun to watch than Croatia.

Ex LCFC player Kramaric knocks out Neymar and Richarlison. What's not to like...........literally or figuratively, not fussed lol

35 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Are there any photos of Richarlison smiling, like ever?

He's so mardy that he hardly cracked a smile after scoring what is probably the goal of the tournament.

He cannot quite believe he's been picked to play up front for Brazil - no smiling when you're constantly pinching yourself at your luck. To be fair he's making the most of his opportunity though.