Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen

1 hour ago, Bptiger said:

Been in the position we are in u would of thought they would have had him registered and at least been on the bench, but at least we didn’t wait 14 seconds after deadline 

Just arrived too late to be registered. One of those things and I wouldn’t want to throw him in right away an anyway. Needs to prepare and look at the dreadful tactics from afar. 

He won't go in to the team straight away.  He will have come here and he will have something about him whether it be pace, aggression, flashes of skill, a willingness to move forward with the ball or all of the above.  Patience is needed here whilst Rodgers coaches this out of him and shows him the ways of Leicester. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Cannot tell if you know it's not the original terminology or not

You seem to have trashed my spelling twice in two days and I had to google it as molly coddle. I should know better, shameful effort 😕!

But yes, to indulge oneself which I also (using the phrase) got in reverse by default. Terrible, terrible, terrible!

• Haha 1

On 22/01/2023 at 12:49, UHDrive said:

You seem to have trashed my spelling twice in two days and I had to google it as molly coddle. I should know better, shameful effort 😕!

But yes, to indulge oneself which I also (using the phrase) got in reverse by default. Terrible, terrible, terrible!

I like moddiecoddle - i.e., the mods of the forum going easy on him for a while

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TommyK said:

He needs to start in the FA cup

I hope he does gets some minutes but we all need to understand his last game was the 13th Nov due to WC and the winter break in their season, he is not going to be mustard from game 1.

Seems a fiery character He got a yellow in the 1st 3 minutes of that game on the 13th Nov, could be someone to spark those sluggish starts out of us or be sucked in by the many con-artists in the league and we go down to ten men and a goal behind in the 1st 5 😂