Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen

It’s a bit weird that the position we had the least time to identify a target, we’ve found a player the quickest - Glover being a bit more savvy? 

If it’s as little as £8million, it’s a no brainer even if everything goes to shit this season

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

It’s a bit weird that the position we had the least time to identify a target, we’ve found a player the quickest - Glover being a bit more savvy? 

If it’s as little as £8million, it’s a no brainer even if everything goes to shit this season

Got a feeling we will make a couple of signings around the 8-10m mark.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

This is what the scouting team are paid to do, to find potential gems like this.

Scouting clubs from Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Norway, Sweden & Switzerland could be the way to go.

There’s many highly rated youngsters from those parts, this lad being one.

7 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surely we should be signing someone in their 30s on £100k a week? 

Agree - Providing they are past it and have a history of injuries. This is the Congerton-Rogers model.

• Haha 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I mean we are desperate to do so.

Unpopular opinion but I think any manager will struggle with the current squad - it needs major reinvestment. A lot of players have gotten crocked or are coming to the end of their careers.

The bigger worry, as I am sure it is for all of us is how we deal with some of our better players who will leave (Tielemans, Maddison) and why some players have regressed badly like Ndidi. 

Anyway it looks like some players are coming in, which is good news because it was looking like I am very worried we weren't going to bring anyone in for the second window in a row. Faes doesn't really count for me because it's a replacement rather than an addition, .

I just we are looking at a long-term rebuild that may take 2 seasons, a bit like when Puel took over. 

• Like 2