Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Victor Kristiansen

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I never really understand why people get so dismissive of fees that have to be paid later on. It's still money we owe someone, its still going to have to be covered by income at some point. 

Regardless of the structure of the payments its going to be about twice the price that was initially reported and it's a lot of money for an untested left back. 

IIRC the £6m we paid for Amartey was the biggest fee received by a Danish club. 

The fee seems huge for an uncapped Dane out of the Danish league. I'm quite happy to see he's had good reviews as that's not always the case with our signings like Benalouane, Musa, Vestergaard, Bertrand, Ghezzal from memory. It appears his main assets are physical and mental rather than ability wise so not like a generational player for Denmark. Fee does look like the high end for Copenhagen but we'll soon be able to judge him with our own eyes and evaluate.

43 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

We waiting for them to film some moody unveiling video under the railway arches on Saffron Lane?

arriving in full garb  at the stadium  after being carried in Apollo creed style following a tour of the City. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, KingsX said:

What this Danish lad knows is that he's going to the Footballers' Promised Land of the Premier League at a guaranteed ₤2M a year* for five years.  That and "I wonder what the birds look like over there" will be the depth of his thinking.

He's 20 -- all confidence, with almost no experience except success -- and will rate himself to get, and stay, in the XI.

If he does end up on the bench, I doubt we can expect patience.  (Nor will he get much from the stands.)

* I've no idea of the salary but for the fee will paying, it will likely be this or more

You would hope the club have learned that £80k a week isn't the standard offer for a squad player, you would have thought this lad was easy to negotiate with and £40k a week gives him £11m over the contract term and a substantial rise from his Copenhagen contract and the chance to shine in the biggest league in the world.

£40k a week means you don't mind paying a bigger transfer fee. It's also advantageous to keep salaries small if he isn't great and gives you more options to sell him on unlike a Vestergaard who will stay here instead of going Fulham or Bournemouth because he won't leave a penny behind.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Save a few quid and get vesty to lower him in over the stands 

Vesty as the chain and Kasper cameo as the one holding him, although judging by what Nice fans are saying I'm not sure Vesty could take Kaspers weight......

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Have we signed him? Where’s our FT snoops gone covering this story?

Not even on the bbc just stories about everyone else signing flippin players. Grrrr…..

The first we'll know is when we are trying to work who the blond lad is at left back. 

On 19/01/2023 at 15:24, StriderHiryu said:

Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-09.00.36.png

FM22%20Luke%20Thomas%20SA.png

Luke has better base technical stats, but weaker mental and physical ones. Which sounds accurate! Thomas is not the most confident or switched on. Kristiansen's stats will also be heavily factored by him playing in the Danish Superligaen, so hard to accurately say how those technical stats match to the Premier League. 

This is where FM does a surprisingly good job. It's always impossible to know until a signing happens, but the Thomas ones seem quite accurate. 

Thomas is the one instance of a player of ours being overrated on FM.

• Like 1