Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Iversen going?

He's a top talent who has only been given 3 appearances. There's a lot of prem clubs doing similar this season, making quicker decisions and not letting them waste a season.

Imagine he will be back out on loan before we know it!

But yes he could potentially be used in a transfer also. 

Don't see anything in the Stoke chat, they've got a fantastic number 1 in Bursik.

• Like 1

How can Brendan be so blind, Surely he can see Ward is not the long term answer decent and all that he is.

I'versen hasn't let us down in the 3 games he's played and should be given his big chance.

There's no better time with nothing to play for this season than to throw him in there and find his feet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

How can Brendan be so blind, Surely he can see Ward is not the long term answer decent and all that he is.

I'versen hasn't let us down in the 3 games he's played and should be given his big chance.

There's no better time with nothing to play for this season than to throw him in there and find his feet.

Apart from avoiding relegation 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I don't think we're going to be in the relegation battle. Especially when we bring in a few signings this Window.

I hope you are right. I have to say I don't share your optimism. I think we'll be in the battle but should be able to do enough to avoid.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, taupe said:

I hope you are right. I have to say I don't share your optimism. I think we'll be in the battle but should be able to do enough to avoid.

Yes, I'm hoping a few signings and Maddison back will be the lift the squad needs to pull clear of relegation.

A win today will be agood place to start the recovery.

46 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

If we want Souttar in then i can see why we'd loan Iversen to them. 

I keep seeing Loan to Stoke banded about but for me I’d imagine Iversen would be looking for something permanent… being an understudy and unable to displace Kasper Schmeichel is something most would probably except… can’t say the same would be said when Danny Ward is the player you can’t dislodge! Plus he’s 26 this year which in terms of a GK isn’t old but I’d say it’s an age where most players with a bit of ambition are wanting consistency and stability 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

On 14/01/2023 at 09:51, Clever Fox said:

He’s doesn’t care.

He plays Amartey instead of Soyuncu every week due to his over inflated ego