Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Deadline Day Thread

I'm signing off, what a blast!! 

I do hope we pay Tete's fee over the next few months with the monies that should be there for him, mainly for stability going into the summer. Then, summer sqaud rebuild part 2! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Teams do want Cags, Ayoze, and Vestergaard, though. 

Firstly, Cags wasn't mentioned in the post. Secondly, a transfer/deal is a three way thing, two clubs and a player. Why would a player want to move necessarily and uproot his family if it's not financially viable to to another place or even a different country he doesn't want to go to? I think Perez has gone anyway thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Firstly, Cags wasn't mentioned in the post. Secondly, a transfer/deal is a three way thing, two clubs and a player. Why would a player want to move necessarily and uproot his family if it's not financially viable to to another place or even a different country he doesn't want to go to? I think Perez has gone anyway thankfully. 

So my post was correct, then. Thanks.

• Haha 1

It my be me , but I don’t get it , vestergard doesn’t want to lose his nice salary, I get that , but when u loan out a player u receive a loan payment , am I correct . So why can’t we just say no payment but t u pay his wages or we chip in a small part of his wages just to get him off the books . So am I missing something ????🤔

11 hours ago, Bptiger said:

It my be me , but I don’t get it , vestergard doesn’t want to lose his nice salary, I get that , but when u loan out a player u receive a loan payment , am I correct . So why can’t we just say no payment but t u pay his wages or we chip in a small part of his wages just to get him off the books . So am I missing something ????🤔

He came out and said that his wife is pregnant and he doesnt want to leave her alone in england with a newborn.  Which is his choice :dunno: