Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Deadline Day Thread

37 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

SSN is pure parody. The 5 minutes of it I could stand were hilarious. Darmesh and Kaveh with their serious faces on, like they're discussing the war in Ukraine.

Two used car salesman / estate agent types for sure

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wasn't a new target though was he, we'd tried to land him 12 months before on deadline day! What caused that problem was because of the negotiations on Drinkwater.

Always takes us ages to announce deals, Lookman took ages on deadline day too.

Because of what happened with Silva, its forgotten how good the negotiations were on Drinkwater.... his career was worth about a million quid after he left!

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Is anyone else concerned we haven't done enough here? Seems like we have tried to do it on the cheap. We will soon see though.

So many of our issues are down to management and injuries. We've tried to fix areas of the team that need improving in a difficult window.

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Why's he got to be such a bell end about it, just speak English you **** 

He’s not being a bell end 

whatever he has heard he cannot publicise.  He’s seen something that he thinks will be of interest to his followers 

he could have just said nothing I guess 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s not being a bell end 

whatever he has heard he cannot publicise.  He’s seen something that he thinks will be of interest to his followers 

he could have just said nothing I guess 

Would have been way better, I like Matt but that is pure attention seeking