Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

On 21/05/2023 at 06:13, Sly said:

The club will be using this thread! 

They got burned with Tete in Jan so they won't be back here until Twitter and Football Manager next let them down.

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Aren't a LOT of the suggestions in this thread likely to fail to get a work permit? 

I appreciate applying some common sense probably defeats the point but still. 

Rules are soon to change anyway, clubs will likely be able to bring a few in that fail to get the required points. 

LET'S DANCE

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Aren't a LOT of the suggestions in this thread likely to fail to get a work permit? 

I appreciate applying some common sense probably defeats the point but still. 

Any South American lads I've suggested I've tried to do based on them playing in the Libertadores, so would likely get them anyway. The two Uruguayan lads at Toluca probably would as well. Anyone that wouldn't is really where we should utilise the OHL link more.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 2

On 05/05/2023 at 19:03, Tommy Fresh said:

Looks very good, putting up some good numbers this season and more importantly he's filled a Daniel Ruiz shaped hole in my life 😂 

Had a blinder today for Colombia U20's. They've got some real talent. Miguel Monsalve another one to watch too.

• Like 1