Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

We should definitely be looking at him.

Looks like a similar player to Tielemans but better close control/press resistance and less creativity.

Young English top 6 academy players without a pathway to the first team is where the value is at currently. Hopefully the club recognises that in the summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LestaLad said:

100% should be looking to bring him in him. He has looked quality and now he’s decided to leave we should jump at the chance. He plays just like Wilshere did. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LestaLad said:

My best mate from school is a Blackpool season ticket holder, he actually reckons KDH was more impressive for them in League One and then seeing him at Luton the season after than Patino but he does say he's a classy player.

4 hours ago, honeybradger said:

Looks like a similar player to Tielemans but better close control/press resistance and less creativity.

Young English top 6 academy players without a pathway to the first team is where the value is at currently. Hopefully the club recognises that in the summer.

This is exactly where we should be starting our search in the Development squads of other clubs.

Starting with Terry's Chelsea connections .

On 01/05/2023 at 10:08, Ric Flair said:

My best mate from school is a Blackpool season ticket holder, he actually reckons KDH was more impressive for them in League One and then seeing him at Luton the season after than Patino but he does say he's a classy player.

2 years younger than when KDH went there.  You are a far more complete player at 21 than 19  and a division higher 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

2 years younger than when KDH went there.  You are a far more complete player at 21 than 19  and a division higher 

KDH had much less senior football to his name though, so those two years don't necessarily mean as much with your metric.

As I said in my previous post, KDH at 22 for Luton vs Patino aged 19 at Blackpool is probably the fairer comparison and KDH was monumental at times. Patino should go on to have a very good career though, technically it seems he's sound but his lack of pace might lower his ceiling somewhat. 

Updated highlights reel of David Martinez, doesn't turn 18 until February though so any potential chance of seeing him ruin some shite Championship defenders could be out the window.

This fella looks class as well, can't wait to see both lining up for Brighton

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

I think Reims is where the deal is, They got loads of young players and a young coach too, the have a lot of good versatile midfielders I dunno if they like to play through the middle or what, because they have good stats on both Defensively/Offensively. 

The ones we should look for are :

- Yehvann Diouf GK (23Y.O) gets consistent ratings and is in top 5 for most clean sheets this season.

- Jens Cajuste MF (23Y.O)

- Dion Lopy DM (21Y.O) perfect replacement for Mendy, He has a good physical presence, work rate  and most Importantly composed with the ball. 

- Kamoury Doumbia MF (20Y.O)

- Florian Balogun ST (21Y.O) Not signed by Reims but worth a try with a resale clause or a loan with option/Oblig. 

IMG_20230504_143534.jpg

IMG_20230504_143918.jpg

IMG_20230504_144011.jpg

On 01/05/2023 at 13:33, honeybradger said:

Looks very tidy, good in tight spaces. Depending on £, definitely.

...just had to take a look at what you are talking about!!!

The ball does tend to be a bit too far from his body, but what I like most about him is his awareness and willingness to include his teammates and significantly he does not look to go down even when someone has his hand around his neck and dragging him back. I just love to see a player not looking to go down even when being impeded.