Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

6 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Martinez bagging worldies (1.20) in the Libertadores, I will forgive Rudkin if he makes this happen. Left footed, cutting in off the right and only 17, get him signed up for our return to the prem. Waiting for him to become @Ric Flair new obsession as well 😂

Mare I'm already on board, this is all your work as well but he is absolute mustard. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Suggested this fella before, and think as soon as he's capable of picking up a permit we'd have a decent chance with him. Norwich picked up Nunez from Chile whilst in the Championship from a more established side.

Would likely get a WP as made a Libertadores appearance this season.

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Wasn't sure how soon that becomes applicable in terms of a permit, is it immediate or does it accumulate towards a certain date? 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

@moore_94 will know

The reference period for a work permit is 12 months prior to the date of the application

So his Libertadores appearance would count

• Thanks 2

He’s know, but I’d love Pellistri on loan.

Amad will go back to United, Antony there also, Sancho can play off the right.  He’d be third/ fourth in the pecking order. He would cause damage in the championship. We’ve proven to United in the past we handle their loans well. He’s probably too good though considering he plays for Uruguay's first team. 

Edited by Levi Port

On 17/05/2023 at 00:17, Tommy Fresh said:

Higher end of my South American suggestions as he plays in Mexico so will be on more and command a higher fee but Leonardo Fernández from Toluca looks the bollocks

That first highlight :appl:

Shame our board probably don't even know who Bruno Fernandes is.

• Haha 1

On 15/05/2023 at 07:57, Tommy Fresh said:

Suggested this fella before, and think as soon as he's capable of picking up a permit we'd have a decent chance with him. Norwich picked up Nunez from Chile whilst in the Championship from a more established side.

...got frustrated vibes from this player, and ended up listening to the music more than watching him play. There is just this something about him that jarred!!!

On 16/05/2023 at 23:17, Tommy Fresh said:

Higher end of my South American suggestions as he plays in Mexico so will be on more and command a higher fee but Leonardo Fernández from Toluca looks the bollocks

...well we have found our Maddison replacement, he looks like the main man in that team!!!

Better at dead-ball situations and as a powerful shot for someone of his build. He seems to have the perfect build, strong, agile low centre of gravity and technically superb.

It just goes to show that a free kick placed in a certain spot prevents the keeper from coming for it but then he finds it too late to react, as soon as it hits the ground in the box. Iversen can stop blaming himself, great freekick.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2023 at 05:17, Tommy Fresh said:

He is the best player I think I’ve ever seen.

• Like 1