Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Trainers thread.

Used to be massively into trainers for probably 15 years but sold the bulk of my collection over the last 2 years. Mainly wear New Balance, classic air max and the odd pair of Adidas city series/Spezial nowadays. A few pairs I’ve let go of that I maybe regret but generally not too bothered by it all now

• Like 2

Wife bought me some Nike SB Dunks for Christmas and I absolutely love them. Feel bad wearing them but what's the point in getting them if you're not going to wear them. Considering getting another at some point but the resell values are ridiculous now.

Stupidly thrown out a couple of pairs a few years ago that would be worth a load now...Nike SB air force lows, Nike SB blazer 77's. So annoyed i did that but they were both knackered.

• Like 1

Bought a pair of Nike 110 black brushed leather with gum sole trainers a few years ago and wore them to death. I think they were technically women’s but they were my favourite trainers I’ve ever bought. Would love to buy another pair but can’t find them these days. Also got a pair of all white air max 90 which I’m very fond of. 

Appreciate the above makes me sound like I’m either Scouse or I carry my possessions around in a drawstring JD Bag but neither of those things are the case. 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Wife bought me some Nike SB Dunks for Christmas and I absolutely love them. Feel bad wearing them but what's the point in getting them if you're not going to wear them. Considering getting another at some point but the resell values are ridiculous now.

Stupidly thrown out a couple of pairs a few years ago that would be worth a load now...Nike SB air force lows, Nike SB blazer 77's. So annoyed i did that but they were both knackered.

Love SB Dunks but can't justify the price-tag. Can't really justify the price-tag for most Nikes now, especially the latest Max Airs.

Love all white Air Force 1's but they weigh a tonne.

i've basically had the same style of Nike Trainers for the last 8 years. just in different colour ways.  Wear each pair to death and then buy a new pair....  

I'm not one for multiple pairs of trainers. 

I even wore my Wedding Suit and Wedding Shoes to death after getting married.  No point in wearing them once and then getting too fat to wear it again! 

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Been eyeing up some Karhu trainers for a while. Gone off Adidas and my mum has a few pairs of New Balance ffs so I have to wear niche-r brands each passing year

Karhu are really good tbf Saucony worth a look aswell

Edited by Samilktray
  • Like 1

Been on Adidas Hamburgs for a while now when I buy new ones. Currently have a pair of royal blue ones and then a pair of light blue ones.

Had a pair of Puma Te-Ku that I still trot out occasionally, although they're pretty worn these days. Might get a new pair when next winter comes around as they're easier to clean.

Skechers for running.

18 minutes ago, Monk said:

I find the obsession with high end trainers really weird. 

anyone buy them and just keep them in boxes so they don’t get mucky!

I’m assuming by high end you mean you all the daft Gucci, Balenciaga, Arigato type stuff?

They’ve always baffled me aswell tbf. Look goofy, not having that any of them are slightly comfortable and the prices are daft

• Like 1