Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Euro 2024 Qualifiers

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

They didn’t even make the World Cup. Look at the state of their team, Verrati is about their best player. Their main striker plays for the team currently 21st in the Argentinean league. 

Not even six months after they won the Euros, no? Did they nosedive that much in such a short amount of time? I don't recall any embarrasment that we'd lost to them in the Nations League, just more complaints that we freeze against better opposition

2 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

I think Kane carry’s spurs tbf I don’t think he’s a bottler, have you thought maybe he’s being priced out of a move?   

No. He had the chance to move on and even spoke about it over a game of golf with (Neville?) Could have even left on a free but signed a cushy new deal.

He bottled the chance to move and win things.

2 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

I think Kane carry’s spurs tbf I don’t think he’s a bottler, have you thought maybe he’s being priced out of a move?   

He'd have found getting a move much easier had he not made his brother his agent and signed a six-year contract with no sort of release clause. I have a degree of sympathy for him being stuck somewhere he's unlikely to win anything but it's a problem largely of his own making.

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Alan Shearer won the Premier League...

Harry Kane isn't a bottler, he plays for a side that just don't win things.

Yea that’s my point, shearer played 90% of his career for a team that didn’t win things, neither are bottlers, no doubt about it Kane is world class, and as being English we are lucky we have such a talented striker 

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

No. He had the chance to move on and even spoke about it over a game of golf with (Neville?) Could have even left on a free but signed a cushy new deal.

He bottled the chance to move and win things.

Or maybe just loyal for his boyhood club??? Wtf is up with that???? 

5 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Not even six months after they won the Euros, no? Did they nosedive that much in such a short amount of time? I don't recall any embarrasment that we'd lost to them in the Nations League, just more complaints that we freeze against better opposition

I guess they lost a few after the final and then the big CB’s retired after they failed to qualify. They only have the GK, Di Lorenzo, Jorginho and Verratti playing tonight who played that night. Mancini was moaning in the week that there are literally no Italian strikers. Immobile would be no.1 but is old and injured. 

Edited by Lionator

6 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Or maybe just loyal for his boyhood club??? Wtf is up with that???? 

Nothing. But he probably won't win anything.

Also, as a Leicester fan, it feels slightly ironic calling anyone a bottler.

Edited by wardyfox86