Muzzy_no7 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I honestly think Brendan is paying the staff for this
Chester Dontlie Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Why couldn't we play with this set up and intent from the start. It's like we gave the whole first half away on purpose 3
21st Century Fox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Come on guys, if we win this we get a season of Jesse Marsch managing us in the Premier League, what more of an incentive do you need! 1
Popular Post TrickyTrevLeftPeg Posted 8 April 2023 Popular Post Posted 8 April 2023 Soumare actually been half decent this last 20 mins 5
Criggers Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Just now, Chester Dontlie said: Why couldn't we play with this set up and intent from the start. It's like we gave the whole first half away on purpose Frustrating to give a goal and 60 mind of a game away. I just don’t understand what goes on to these team selections. I don’t know what games these “managers” have been watching 1
PhillippaT Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said: Come on guys, if we win this we get a season of Jesse Marsch managing us in the Premier League, what more of an incentive do you need! Maybe that's what they're afraid of?
Chester Dontlie Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Brilliant tackle from Faes... COYL give us hope
Criggers Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Can’t believe I’m at a point where I’m glad to see Ndidi go off before Soumare 🤣
foxinmyhouse Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 4 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said: Cost us big time He's started 12 games, the teams problem is not the strikers, it's the constant passing back, it's infuriating.
The Doctor Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Bouba actually looking ok with two strikers in front looking to attack. almost like the possession for possession sake stuff doesn't suit anyone in this squad 1
cityfanlee23 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Ndidi couldn't wait to get off the pitch, fastest he's run all season!
Tanya Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said: Soumare actually been half decent this last 20 mins I am his biggest critic but even I admit he has looked good for 20 minutes.
Ashdav86 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 During the cost of living crisis I'm always looking for things that are going down in price Diesel And now from August match tickets 1
foxes_rule1978 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Handball was clear and would have been in a good position Ffs 1
Les-TA-Jon Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Handball in the box for Bournemouth? Is that what people are saying?
Criggers Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 If only Danny Ward was in goal for them, Daka would have been through there. 2
Recommended Posts