Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

You're insane.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted
20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

I've just called Insane, and he says your prediction is bonkers

  • Haha 3
Posted
22 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

You are insane. I think your nearest and dearest should be a bit worried about you 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

Whatever the result it’s going to be an emotional rollercoaster day of emotions, I’m still going for us to survive the drop and as I said before I don’t care if it’s by goal difference but we will still be in the EPL next season !🙏🙏🙏🙏💙🦊

Posted
47 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

Yup - you're crazy!

 

I think we beat Fulham, but lose to Liverpool and the Saudis.

Posted

It’s not likely, but certainly not impossible that we could gain a point on West Ham over the next three games and have the chance to overtake them with a win. Hope the Europa Conference League proves to be a big distraction for them.

  • Like 1
Posted

Strangely enough we might scrape a draw against Fulham, lose respectfully against Liverpool, and get murdered by Newcastle... Maybe they'll still be a chance Vs hammers, but I doubt we'll take it and even if we do will probably need other results to go in our favour. This is what happens when you play the worst teams in the league and f**k it up. We've shown in 34 games we're relegation material (our record against the worst teams is abysmal), don't see how that changes in the next 4. The last chance in reality was Vs Everton, and look what happened there, despite we could have been 3 or 4-1 up at half time. Says it all really .. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
6 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

Honestly - I've had a feeling we'll beat Liverpool. It's not sane though.

Posted

It's the 88th minute,  0-0 in a tight fought match.

 

Vardy is taken down just inside the box, the whistle echo's through the stadium. There's a delay whilst the officials gather around the VAR screen.

 

The penalty is given,  up steps Faes, ball in hand.

 

 

 

A few months later.........

 

"And you join us here,  live on a Tuesday night, where we are set to see a thriller between Leicester and Rotherham"

  • Haha 2
Posted

Look we're as hopeless as each other but we have a 4 game mini season where our GD is our advantage. All we can do is go in with a mindset of we need to win every game and treat it like a cup final. 

 

I do think we'll still have something to play for come 28th May, but our mindset should be clear now. 

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...