Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm at a music festival in Leeds all day and shall avoid the match entirely.

 

I have very little faith in us doing what's required if it comes to the final day and wouldn't feel like celebrating should we somehow survive this car crash of a season anyway.

  • Like 1
Posted
13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

I think we’re more than cabable to win at Fulham more than capable of beating Liverpool but Newcastle is a tough one and we’ll beat West Ham !!

 

WE ARE STAYING UP !

Posted
9 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I think we’re more than cabable to win at Fulham more than capable of beating Liverpool but Newcastle is a tough one and we’ll beat West Ham !!

 

WE ARE STAYING UP !

Yes we are capable, but having not got wins at Leeds and against Everton, it doesn't look great, lose against Fulham it will look worse, I just can't see us getting a result there based of the last 2 matches they were must wins, however this one against Fulham is Hugely important.

 

Our play has improved, but I think we are that far gone now, everything has been left too late, this season is the Pits for LCFC and I just can't wait for it to be over.

Posted
58 minutes ago, huddersfieldfox said:

David Moyes will do what he can to save Everton. We need to be safe before then 

They aren’t out of it yet either.

Posted
3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I think we’re more than cabable to win at Fulham more than capable of beating Liverpool but Newcastle is a tough one and we’ll beat West Ham !!

 

WE ARE STAYING UP !

Interesting logic...

We're good enough to beat Liverpool and Fulham...but in reality weren't good enough to beat Leeds, Everton, Bournemouth or Southampton.?

Posted
18 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Strangely enough. I think we will be safe by then. 
 

Call insane, but I think we will beat Fulham and Liverpool. 

Insane

Posted
57 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Interesting logic...

We're good enough to beat Liverpool and Fulham...but in reality weren't good enough to beat Leeds, Everton, Bournemouth or Southampton.?

Being pedantic, the poster said 'capable of', not 'good enough'.

 

I'm sure you are well aware results don't always end up with supposed better team beating supposed worse team.  

  • Like 1
Posted
On 03/05/2023 at 18:30, Foxdiamond said:

Don't want to have hope Spurs turn up. 

Spurs don’t turn up when there’s something riding on it, so there’s no chance of them turning up when there isn’t.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 04/05/2023 at 12:03, Nugent said:

Are all games on Sky simultaneously or do they pick the couple with most riding on them?

They will show all the games I'm sure, some of the games with less riding on them are put on regular sky channels, BT Sports show a couple. 

Posted

Not sure why people don't think we can beat liverpool. After all it's the Leicester way. Lose or struggle to everyone around us then beat a top six club.

 

Even doing the double over them in the eighties, as they won the league and we got relegated.

Posted
5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Not sure why people don't think we can beat liverpool. After all it's the Leicester way. Lose or struggle to everyone around us then beat a top six club.

 

Even doing the double over them in the eighties, as they won the league and we got relegated.

That's probably what we will do, beat Liverpool and still get relegated!

Posted
3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Not sure why people don't think we can beat liverpool. After all it's the Leicester way. Lose or struggle to everyone around us then beat a top six club.

 

Even doing the double over them in the eighties, as they won the league and we got relegated.

Maybe in the past but this season our record against the Big 6 is:

 

P11 W1 D0 L10 F12 A27 P3

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...