Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I can see Liverpool going on a period of decline now. Not just because of Klopp going, he is actually smart to get out now, as a decline is well due. 

Just hope Man City get dumped out the league as well, then it may get interesting again. 

The dippers will soon turn on Slot. 

I can’t see all the ‘charges’ being perused. The PL are more or less claiming that City have falsified their tax returns for years. I can’t see that being proven.

10 hours ago, Super_horns said:

West Ham got their Moyes replacement lined up?

Presume he will want money to spend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cp6g15grwelo

From an outsiders POV I didn’t think he was great at Wolves, then kicked up a massive fuss about losing players and not bringing anyone in and walked, only to watch Gary O’Neil do a far better job with a weakened squad.

There would be a few red flags for me if I was a West Ham fan. I can see them about to go through that period where they chop and change managers every 12-18 months.

• Like 1

Top 6 - 8 aside…..

Most Premier League matches are fairly 50/50. I don’t think we will see points totals as low as this season for the bottom 4 clubs. 

It’s most likely going to be a grind for us, so we are aiming to get to 50 points-ish when you consider possible deductions. 

We will need to most likely beat Leeds and Ipswich, which we’ve failed to do this season. Then Bournemouth, Brentford, Palace, Fulham, Wolves, Forest, Everton and West Ham. You can see where we will need to get points …

Notts Forest have been stinking the place out since they got promoted. They contribute nothing to the league. Very similar to Sunderland sll those years ago. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Notts Forest have been stinking the place out since they got promoted. They contribute nothing to the league. Very similar to Sunderland sll those years ago. 

Absolutely but looks like the jammy twats are going to do it yet again

That's just pissed me right off