Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

30 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Why does it even need to be in general sport anyway?

I guess PL football isn't Leicester City related any more :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

*This season was one of the poorest premier league seasons quality wise and yes, that means we were especially bad, but I dont see next season being any different which might be enough to save a chunk of dross. I reckon Wolves, Bournemouth and Luton to go.

*Man City being the exception which has masked the quality elsewhere.

Forest, Wolves, Bournemouth, Sheff U and Luton will all be down there.

Plus Everton of course. They really need to be flushed next season and I think there's a good chance it will finally happen as they won't have the finances to spend and their squad is awful. 

10 hours ago, Koke said:

Harry Kane scores 30 league goals in a pathetic Tottenham side. This man is sensational.

He's probably off in the summer, and they have no European football next year to attract replacement that would be even remotely close in quality. Could be a long season for Spurs. As you say the side outside of Kane is pathetic.

If Forest have a bad start next season I don’t think Cooper will survive the  October international break. Get the feeling the owner wanted to move him on this season. Wolves look destined for a struggle (sounds a bit like us, disgruntled manager, lack of funds) and we painfully know when everyone is pulling in different directions it falls apart.

A reminder of what we're leaving behind :whistle:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65697595

The sentencing follows a rare private prosecution by the Premier League.

The fraud prosecution was brought to protect "some of the world's most valuable content", the league's lawyers said.

Edited by OntarioFox