Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

11 hours ago, Sly said:

They have ……

Said this numerous times, he's got all the ability but his body simply can't deal with the rigours of premier league football.

His body copes for 3 or 4 months and then breaks and he doesn't hit the levels again until the end of the season or beginning of next. 

12 hours ago, Sly said:

They have ……

Nothing unusual - that’s the story of everyone of his seasons. 

Plus the Spursey melt when things get rocky. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just read the article. He really saw himself as Magnum PI or something, attempting to barge into the ref’s room. Like, fvck off Clattenburg, you penis. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

would be a great  end to the season if Man Utd over took them for 5th place after all the hype they had after 4 games. Just can’t see Burnley or sheff Utd getting anything from their games against them. 

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Said this numerous times, he's got all the ability but his body simply can't deal with the rigours of premier league football.

His body copes for 3 or 4 months and then breaks and he doesn't hit the levels again until the end of the season or beginning of next. 

If the season was 26 games his stats would probably be top three each year.

• Like 1

You know what, I agree with Jurgen Klopp. The scheduling is ridiculous, too many games, too many on TV.

But it is not the fault of the broadcasters. They flashed the money and were told "Do as you please". The executives are fully to blame for this, they could have controlled the schedule but kept taking the cash which the players and coaches continue to hugely benefit from.

Until you make concessions or lobby those in power, suck it up.

I see Klopp has been on the moan again about early kick offs. Give it a break man. 

I don't recall him being so vocal about it when Man City or Man Utd had more early kick offs than them a few seasons ago... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I see Klopp has been on the moan again about early kick offs. Give it a break man. 

I don't recall him being so vocal about it when Man City or Man Utd had more early kick offs than them a few seasons ago... 

Shame he went from a breath of fresh air when he first came to England to being the biggest bore in football by the time he leaves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Players doing that kind of holding at a set piece must be stupid. With the amount of cameras and VAR usage it's bound to be spotted. 

Not if it's the usual 2 on duty..

S. Wonder and D. Blunkett.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Imagine Rob Edwards was managing AFC Telford Utd in the national league north about 8 years ago and couldn't even beat Nuneaton Boro. 8 years later he is managing in the Premier league and get a draw against everton... how football can change?

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wortho said:

I just can’t see Anal Slot being successful at the dippers. Such a horrible club.

I can see Liverpool going on a period of decline now. Not just because of Klopp going, he is actually smart to get out now, as a decline is well due. 

Just hope Man City get dumped out the league as well, then it may get interesting again.