Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Thinking there is less chance of Spurs and Arsenal's benches fighting this evening, for a change, and that's largely down to their managers both being less nutcasey than Conte and Tuchel.

Absolutely disgusting, they're "investigating" for 5 mins inch by inch every single incident to find something faulty/fishy. They're ruining the sport every single day, it's time all the fans to react collectively. 

As it stands I'm not even looking forward to next season even if we start with +20pts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They are probably so scared not to miss anything after the Spurs v Liverpool saga .

If they're scared they should go home and start another profession like dog walkers. I'm not sure though they would even manage to walk a dog. 

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Not a good day /night for Ange.

Spurs are shite at the moment. Ange has stopped shouting forward. Maybe should give that a go again. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Jeeze will Madders just stop falling over. Play football. You aren’t bad at it. 

I didn't manage to watch any of it, but I assume Madders was dawdling on the ball trying to draw the free kick? 

I think Spurs fans have noticed this habit. 

4 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

I didn't manage to watch any of it, but I assume Madders was dawdling on the ball trying to draw the free kick? 

I think Spurs fans have noticed this habit. 

They have ……

Ange being heavily criticised by the Spuds fans for having no Plan B. Late last year he was seen as the model manager for playing high press attacking football. They've looked poor recently and Ange looks a dejected figure.

Football is a strange sport sometimes.

41 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Phil Foden named FWA player of the year .

Declan Rice 2nd and Rodri 3rd.

Southgate must be gutted - he'll look a right clown if Foden doesn't feature for England this summer

• Haha 2