Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

7 minutes ago, MANFACE said:

Results went our way a bit yesterday.

Yes, I was pissed off about our result, we could have won easily.

Enough of doom and gloom.

One game in hand.

Get behind the team.

But we won’t take advantage will we? 

How many times over the last few years have we heard;

”if we just win here we will be ahead”

””they won’t win every game”

The fact of the matter is, we never ever do what we’re supposed to. We lost to ****ing Bristol, that’s not a slip up, that’s a sign of a team in absolute free fall. 

We can get behind the team all we want, but the discord between the manager and the players is clear to see.

Under Enzo we won’t go up, in fact, we might not win another game…. He desperately needs to change things, and he’s said countless times that he won’t change it…….. he’s not got a clue what he’s doing, and he’s just trying to play the players back into form, it doesn’t work. 

The only chance we now have, is if Enzo sticks to his word and clears off, there’s no belief in his project, it’s suffocating us and we’ve nearly lost consciousness. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The fact of the matter is, we never ever do what we’re supposed to. We lost to ****ing Bristol, that’s not a slip up, that’s a sign of a team in absolute free fall. 

We can get behind the team all we want, but the discord between the manager and the players is clear to see.

Under Enzo we won’t go up, in fact, we might not win another game…. He desperately needs to change things, and he’s said countless times that he won’t change it…….. he’s not got a clue what he’s doing, and he’s just trying to play the players back into form, it doesn’t work. 

The only chance we now have, is if Enzo sticks to his word and clears off, there’s no belief in his project, it’s suffocating us and we’ve nearly lost consciousness. 

The beauty is that’s it’s in our own hands…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

The beauty is that’s it’s in our own hands…..

how thats luck tho really, no team have the right to steamroll anyone in this league, 

credit to Watford and Boro both played well today tbf

19 minutes ago, Viva said:

I’d fancy us to be top of the table in a weeks time with a game in hand. Very tough couple of matches for Ipswich and not easy for Leeds either. 

both Leeds and Ipswich have some tricky fixtures tbf, with Leeds having Hull then Coventry, Ipswich with Southampton and Norwich

Norwich will be well up for the derby against Ipswich and atm id fancy them to win it

I still don't understand why when we came from behind to draw at Hull, that showed we were terrible, but leeds doing the same at Watford is the stuff of champions. 

I guess each to their own. 

Edited by FOXSE
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

They didn't lose it though, key in games you dont win is not to lose. We are now losing way too many. 

Alright Brendan! 😄 

Seriously, if you said this when we drew with Hull, fair enough.

10 hours ago, Pliskin said:

We would have lost. They came from behind to earn a point….. we lost to a team who literally have **** all to play for, and have a broken Matty James in midfield. 

We did that at Hull, a much better side than Watford. But people saw it as a sign we were relegation material! 😄 

10 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Compare their last 15mins to ours, there is a massive difference.

This is true... but still, if we drew like that at watford, I am sure the response would be 'its the result that matters, no matter how much you 'huff and puff''

Tell me I'm wrong!

4 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

I still don't understand why when we came from behind to draw at Hull, that showed we were terrible, but leeds doing the same at Watford is the stuff of champions. 

I guess each to there own. 

always the way tho, we could go 20 games unbeaten and some would still grumble etc

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

both Leeds and Ipswich have some tricky fixtures tbf, with Leeds having Hull then Coventry, Ipswich with Southampton and Norwich

Norwich will be well up for the derby against Ipswich and atm id fancy them to win it

Is everyone forgetting we also have Norwich? And our game in hand is Southampton.

25 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Is everyone forgetting we also have Norwich? And our game in hand is Southampton.

yeah we have them monday; think its fair to say Norwich will be more up for the game against Ipswich compared to the ones against us, 

and im pretty sure if you asked their fans which theyd rather win out the 2 you know which theyd pick

and Norwich's away form isnt as good as their home atm

57 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

I guess each to their own. 

I'm thinking because they regularly do it. 

We've not been able to do it as often. Plus it's surrounded by wins for them, not continuous poor form. They don't let a draw hinder them, whereas we continue to try something that's not working. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm thinking because they regularly do it. 

We've not been able to do it as often. Plus it's surrounded by wins for them, not continuous poor form. They don't let a draw hinder them, whereas we continue to try something that's not working. 

If some leicester fans were leeds fans, Farke would have been called to be sacked at the end of December.....

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Do you only deal in extremes or something?