Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Nah the club needs to go OTT if it happens

Have Enzo walking around DFS at Fosse Park looking at and trying chairs and saying these aren’t good enough, then we can see just Enzo looking at something and saying I like this chair

DFS van driving up to the training ground, stops at the security gate saying we have your new chair delivery and it drives in

Switches to Enzo walking through the training ground and someone saying his new chair is in his office

Camera behind Enzo as he opens his office door, initially the camera is blurry but it goes in over his shoulder and clears up to show Ilias Chair is stood there looking out the window with his back to camera so we see his name on his shirt and then Enzo says “yes this is the chair I wanted!”

Ilias Chair turns around and says “no no, it is pronounced (insert however it is pronounced)”

#Chair2027

Club need to give me the job ffs

Enzo walks around DFS testing a few, takes a seat.......... "Yes this one will do"

Creepy Wearable Furniture : human chair

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Nah the club needs to go OTT if it happens

Have Enzo walking around DFS at Fosse Park looking at and trying chairs and saying these aren’t good enough, then we can see just Enzo looking at something and saying I like this chair

DFS van driving up to the training ground, stops at the security gate saying we have your new chair delivery and it drives in

Switches to Enzo walking through the training ground and someone saying his new chair is in his office

Camera behind Enzo as he opens his office door, initially the camera is blurry but it goes in over his shoulder and clears up to show Ilias Chair is stood there looking out the window with his back to camera so we see his name on his shirt and then Enzo says “yes this is the chair I wanted!”

Ilias Chair turns around and says “no no, it is pronounced (insert however it is pronounced)”

#Chair2027

Club need to give me the job ffs

That's knocked the stuffing out of me... 

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

No point in that as we would be 2nd behind them in the league and have the disappointment of losing cup finals like the champions league. 

Yeah but when the servant beats the master. It is written. Sing..Manchester City we're coming for Youuuu.

8 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Due to having someone relatively useless in business dealing with outgoings, if you have to take somewhat under market value for players so be it, save more money in the long run getting players in Enzo wants rather than not shifting and being sat on ultimately not wanted players 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ryy said:

44 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Wonder if this includes loans, ie. Rak-Sakyi? Or just permanent transfers? 

Thinking about it. As a minimum want 4 out who are all surplus to requirements (either fees or loans if we have to) - Ward, Iversen, Soumaré and Castagne, maybe Thomas as well and 1 in - Rak-Sakyi. 

Anything else would just be replacements for anyone who might leave, e.g. 

Daka —> Piroe / Archer 

Souttar —> Edwards / THB

• Like 1