Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

and are 'Transfer Core' anywhere near reliable?

For us they have been last few months, called Mavididi, Coady, Winks… a lot of their stories have been Leicester related, which is odd in itself, reckon they have a source. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Chair is a maverick player has ability but has downed tools at QPR recently. If he can have a similar impact to Mahrez we have a player on our hands.

There's a reason he's still at QPR and has been since 2017.. 

2 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

We could get Nanasi for less. He has a higher ceiling and more chance of selling for a profit further down the line too. But we'll just let Rudkin do his thing 😭

But we can't make endless, insufferable puns about him can we? Have to take these things into consideration. I'm sure Rudkin does. Or maybe he doesn't. We can only speculate. 

• Like 1

I've been all for the signings so far, but I feel underwhelmed at the potential thought of signing Chair.

I just feel we can do better or find someone else with a better upsell value down the line.

However, it's always the one that underwhelm you that surprise you and hopefully if we are interested and we do sign him that is the case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

I've been all for the signings so far, but I feel underwhelmed at the potential thought of signing Chair.

I just feel we can do better or find someone else with a better upsell value down the line.

However, it's always the one that underwhelm you that surprise you and hopefully if we are interested and we do sign him that is the case.

Not sure about next season if we go up, but right now he's one of the best 10s in the championship, and is still young enough to improve. £10m ish is perfectly reasonable aswell, can't get much for that price these days at all, I'm all for it, basically a Maddison replacement.

17 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

and are 'Transfer Core' anywhere near reliable?

According to him that Palace winger was at our training ground the other week, the same time he was in a Crystal Palace training ground photo.. 🤣 Biggest chancer going

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

We could get Nanasi for less. He has a higher ceiling and more chance of selling for a profit further down the line too. But we'll just let Rudkin do his thing 😭

Rudkin doesn’t identify the players, that’s on recruitment 

• Like 1

A source with 4,000 followers, take it with a pinch of salt until something more concrete comes about.

I’ve been keen on him a while, but with the signings we’ve already made, he doesn’t fit into our starting 11.