Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ilias Chair

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

For the same money, we could get Krisztián Lisztes who can play LW, ACM, RW and CF and will go somewhere like Frankfurt or Salzburg for £4m and they'll sell him for £25m in 18 months.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

That said, I do like Chair as a player.

Get both :thumbup:

Ideally we would get both; a more experienced player like Chair and someone younger like Lisztes as it would be quite risky to go for just the kid as our only back up

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That said, I do like Chair as a player.

I suppose the advantage of Chair is you know a little more about what you are getting as he's played in the Championship. But probably has a known ceiling

But Ideally we could do with both. 

No question that the player himself would fancy it given the relative quality of the two squads, but that's not the question. The question is whether he represents the best value for money and would improve our squad in comparison to other prospects. 

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Would offer something we are missing in the squad. 

is that a legit source though? Can’t work it out from the feed 

We only really have Praet as a senior number 10, currently. We don't play '10s' in Enzo's system, so i don't think we'll go with Chair. Enzo plays 3 '8s' along with an inverted full back.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

We only really have Praet as a senior number 10, currently. We don't play '10s' in Enzo's system, so i don't think we'll go with Chair. Enzo plays 3 '8s' along with an inverted full back.

I wouldn't say Winks plays as an 8. More like a deep lying playmaker in the 6 position. 

Chair I would imagine would play as an 8 as they do get forward into that 10 posiyuon often or on the left as cover for Mavididi.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Two 8’s. Not sure where you’re getting the third 8 from. 

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

For the same money, we could get Krisztián Lisztes who can play LW, ACM, RW and CF and will go somewhere like Frankfurt or Salzburg for £4m and they'll sell him for £25m in 18 months.

i dont think Rudkin would even know how to say his name so that totally puts him off our tablelol

all honesty tho, id love him here, but he'll go to a team in germany/holland, tear it up then move for £40mil+

like usual

9 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Two 8’s. Not sure where you’re getting the third 8 from. 

yeah, it's all semantics. Essentially when we've got the ball we play with a box of 3 '8s' and the full back, making up the 'box'. The traditional '6' is deemed not required, as we have three centre backs behind. This is the analysis I read somewhere. Anyway, not arguing, it's all bollox :D 

8 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

yeah, it's all semantics. Essentially when we've got the ball we play with a box of 3 '8s' and the full back, making up the 'box'. The traditional '6' is deemed not required, as we have three centre backs behind. This is the analysis I read somewhere. Anyway, not arguing, it's all bollox :D 

Ahahaha fair play.

Its deffo a 6 and two 8.5’s 😂

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Its not always about the stats, its what you see with your own eyes. Hes a very good technical player

Ohh I fully agree.

I can also tell you that we already have Praet who is miles better than Chair but people just want a new signing through the door for the sake of it..

Keep Praet avoid Chair you will see at the end of the season who is the more superior player 

16 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Ohh I fully agree.

I can also tell you that we already have Praet who is miles better than Chair but people just want a new signing through the door for the sake of it..

Keep Praet avoid Chair you will see at the end of the season who is the more superior player 

Id have them both personally

20 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Ohh I fully agree.

Praet's superior!!?.. 

Jesus!.. It's a definate no from me then!! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Praet's superior!!?.. 

Jesus!.. It's a definate no from me then!! 

Honestly this Chair is so overrated its unreal I don't know why people are excited about it.

Let's say we did bid if we paid over 5 million and that's including add ons we have been bent over and robbed.

He's bang average 

Edited by Fox85